Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More Gallery Stuff... - Minitokyo

More Gallery Stuff...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Ok... We're getting better with the uploads. BUT....

1. Do not upload a scan under 1000x800/800x1000 px! We are making a script to not allow anything under the res's. But why not get a headstart and the uploads not do it.
2. If you see a scan or a wallpaper that is already on this site, PLEASE PM me or any of the other mods! PM us with the URL of the scan/wall and the original on this site and we'll get to it promptly.
3. If you see a wall that is a rip (stolen from someone else/site), PLEASE PM me or any of the other mods! PM us with the URL of the original wall and the URL of the wall on this site and we will defeinately take care of it.
4. Wallpaper resolutions are not scans! Anything 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 is NOT a scan, so don't upload it.

Ok? Keep up the good work guys, keep Minitokyo going... *eye twitches from being nice* @_x;;

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

One more thing to consider when uploading scans:

PLEASE merge the two halfs of full scans into one image before submitting. I've been seeing alot of half image submissions and it gets really messy to have the two halfs separated in the gallery....

^_^ XD :D

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

better get that twitch fixed ...

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Very well, after two days of hard work, all the scans on my "upload them some time"-list will pass the test of the magic 800,000 pixel barrier.
I hope you won't change it again. If you do so in a month or more, I will be busy for a week. XD

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.