Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DeathNote ~ - Minitokyo

Tagged under Death Note

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

yesss DeathNote ~ Mello and Near , who do you prefer ?
personally I like Near more , since he's more L-like xD (of course , no one pwns L ;P)

Signature

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Yeah.. still *L*. Mello is a bit weird though... has eyes even scarrier than *L*'s ^_^'

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Quote by syiveseMello is a bit weird though... has eyes even scarrier than *L*'s smiley

LOL thats rite..what with the big eyes..crunching choco bars..XD he's a unique chara hahaha

Signature

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

the both are very weird... my hero is akira!!! ^^

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Quote by irixmy hero is akira!!!

who's akira? lol 0__o

Signature

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I'm not really sure if I'm excited for these new characters. ;/ Deathnote is a supercool series that was suspensful in almost every chapter. But since the climax of the previous story arc, I kinda feel like the series should have ended on a cliffhanger type deal. ;x L is just an amazing character. Hehe.

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Omigosh! New characters?? My...and I'm only up to chapter 30!! Ok, gotta keep reading so I can meet these new people!! XD

Quote by ProseL is just an amazing character. Hehe.

Ohh, I do agree! L is so ~w-e-i-r-d~ but such a captivating character!! Hohohoho... :nya:
Ah oh, me going off topic... *runs off*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I cant relate coz i havent read nor watched that anime but it looks and sound interesting, I want to learn more about the charas and story ^_^

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by astaI cant relate coz i havent read nor watched that anime but it looks and
sound interesting, I want to learn more about the charas and story ^_^

same here...

I like near....he's really cute!! >.<! almost like L.....but then maybe that's just because mellow kindda scares me with his eyes....T_T......and his chocolate eating habbit....i think near's twirling the hair one is cuter! XD

http://o0littlehands0o.deviantart.com

---------
"Didn't I tell you I could make the impossible possible?" Mu la Flaga

lol erm..i dont know anything bout deathnote..but rythem, my friend made a deathnote group for people who likes deathnote..care to join? and that goes for everyone that posted in thsi thread..if you take the time to come back and check this post that is..^-^ hehe nothing eles..oh yea heres the link:join deathnote group!

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

spoiler spoiler spoiler

Quote by ProseI'm not really sure if I'm excited for these new characters. ;/
Deathnote is a supercool series that was suspensful in almost every
chapter. But since the climax of the previous story arc, I kinda feel
like the series should have ended on a cliffhanger type deal. ;x L is
just an amazing character. Hehe.

I agree, it's kinda lame since L died. I don't like the two new characters, none of them. But Mello is worse than Near, so I'd say Near to answer the question.

Quote by YugureKaze

Quote by astaI cant relate coz i havent read nor watched that anime but it looks and
sound interesting, I want to learn more about the charas and story ^_^

same here...

I thought it was a manga............
I wanna see it in anime though...

i love deathnote! but it's kinda disappointing that Kira could do whatever he could do and that and when he got new enimies he looked kinda stupid.. *cries* and.. I haven't read the whole thing till 60.. something... it was after the plane... - - but I don't like both of them... mello nor... that other one... to choose which "l" rylez more... the real "l" rylez XD

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Quote by chibikko
I agree, it's kinda lame since L died. I don't like the two new characters, none of them. But Mello is worse than Near, so I'd say Near to answer the question.

rite .. I think L died too soon ... OMG I forgot to put 'spoiler warning' O.O

thx raniee~ I'll go see the group *.*

Signature

I read Deathnote for the first time today. I was blown away!!!! It's so cool!

Balith

Susumy

L's my fav!! but L and Mello are like tied for me, yes they are wierd, but awsome!! Near is one of my favs too, im still trying to get over my phobia of him lookin like Raito...he does to me anyways XD

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Quote by balith Near is one of my favs too, im still trying to get over my phobia of him lookin like Raito...he does to me anyways smiley

eep... he looks like raito? O.O he's funny though . likes to play with his hair .. ^_^' lol

Signature

(L's of course the favorite) anyway I thin between Mello and Near.......hmm I like Near better.

mello looks totally badass, especially at the end of ch 76

I prefer Near way more than I do Mello.
I actually thought he was female for awhile too ^-^'
i still cant get over them getting rid of L.
It was horrible!! He was one of my favorites!! >-<

Signature Image
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(")

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Quote by deidaraloveri still cant get over them getting rid of L.
It was horrible!! He was one of my favorites!! >-<

*sigh* exactly true ... *___*

Signature

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

I want L back. =_= Those two new characters... *curses*
At first I was kind of supportive to get rid of L, because he was in the way of Raito's "New World", but after his death, I felt like, some part of DN was missing. >_< *damn*

But to answer to your question, I personally vote for Near, because he reminds me of L very much. (...even though Mello has L's eating habit...)

Signature

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I love L. *silently mourns for L*

If I have to choose between the two of them...
"Mello's hair looks like it belongs on a woman named Wendy". But, I think I like him a little better than Near, because the chocolate habit makes me crack up. And Near is scary.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

L, he is soo cool .. why?! he die?
Is a lie :-;!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.