Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is Your Favorite Food? - Minitokyo

What is Your Favorite Food?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

We all have something we like to eat more than anything else. So, I ask, what is your favorite food? Why?

-----

I would have to say my favorite food is sunflower seeds, but some don't consider that food. So, I would say my other favorite food would be a chicken salad.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by winxfairykayI would have to say my favorite food is sunflower seeds, but some don't
consider that food. So, I would say my other favorite food would be a
chicken salad.

lolz, sunflower seeds are good to eat! XD Though it's not really what you call decent food, more like a slight snack.

Hmm, foods I like are chicken nuggets (yum yum, they're the best!!!) Burritos are good! Oh yeah, mexican food...er...chinese food...err...sushi!!! Yup yup, I love food alright! XD

Quote by winxfairykay So, I ask, what is your favorite food? Why?

Why I like these foods you ask? Well, because they taste delicious! :nya: *drools*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DANTEXTX

DANTEXTX

Dantextx

If you are talking about really good food I have to say that I have a soft spot for a big juicy medium rare steak or abig T-Bone with potatos or salad.

ooh!! marzipan & sushi & cheesecake & mash potatos :D

Signature

i love sushi. even though it is raw it melts in your mouth and has a sweet flavor that you cant get with cooked fish.

Signature

I love seafood, cheesecakes and subway XD

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Here is a thread on this topic that has posts from within the last 4 weeks:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15660/

Please remember to use the search box to avoid creating duplicate threads. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

starfiremoon

starfiremoon

~Starfire Protector~

My favor ite food id pizza........i know......i know.......its common but i can't lie!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chinease food

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahh I might as well post here too since it's pretty much oh so obvious. **Shrugs and checks her list**

Yaya! Okay... here we go!

Pizza - Very picky on pizza. They must have hot peppers, italian sausage, bacon, cheese, pepperoni, fitted in with garlic as the dipping sauce, Frank's Hot Sauce to top that off [believe me - it tastes so great! lol] and gravy. Then on the other side of the table, is Chicken. Chicken, Chicken! Always Chicken! lol - Especially from Popeye's which is the best. Spicy chicken Tenders, can't be beat! Yaya! Then KFC's Chicken Crunch Sandwich Combo. Sugoi!
Fit that in with a bit of chicken stirfry, Root Beer, and we're good to go!

Speaking of which... **Chugs away** Yaya! Root Beer!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Lemon Chicken!!! Or jello, mac and cheese, mashed potatos, and P&J Sandwitches!!!

RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-only in the dark you can see me-

- Toro nigiri sushi.
- Chinese food.
- Noodles.
- Chocolate.
- Broccoli.
<3 xp

ObedientEnslavement

ObedientEnslavement

With your halo slipping down.

Popcorn Pork Chops. It's my roomates meal she makes.
That and anything Italian.

Ten Commandments For Pet Owners
Number 10: When I am old, or when I no longer enjoy good health, please do not make heroic efforts to keep me going. I am not having fun. Just see to it that my trusting life is taken gently. And be with me on that difficult journey when it's time to say goodbye. Never say, "I just can't bear to watch it." Everything is easier for me when you are there. I will leave this earth knowing with my last breath that my fate was always safest in your hands. I love you.

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Corn dogs and sweets. Like sugar cookies!
Why do I like 'em? 'Cause they taste good..

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

:D pocky!!

Signature

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

Umm, I'm justy new. Anyway, we call it "Bico". In you're language, you probably call it "chocolate rice". And Chcken ala King!

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on the same topic that you can use to see what other people like to eat:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15660/

Remember. . . the Search box is your friend!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.