Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shopping - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by belmikryUnderwear on the other hand is a completely different story. Not only
do I have roughly 80 pairs in my posession right now, I always manage
to find something I don't have yet. Apparently since I cannot usually
see something on the street worn by others I cannot subconsciously
alter them in my mind and never wuite find 'that one particular peice
in my mind.... hmmm... interesting....

Bel! **Gasps and shakes her head** Oh dear, oh my... Silly girl! **Giggles**

Quote by Belmikryand if there's an arcade, expect to see belly smoking someone at a
shooting game or racing game ;)

**Pulls out her sniper score and fires madly in Silent Scope Ex** Mwahaha, two can play that game. I'm pretty good at Time Crisis as well, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - watch me kick major behinds with all my favorite characters. Yaya!

Quote by tarerenI will always always drop by in Kinokuniya, that bookshop is a heaven to me smiley other than that, I will just walk around the place while chatting with my frens, entering those shops that looks interesting (something catch my eyes) and then maybe try those piece that I like and all

Yes, that sounds rather interesting indeed, By the way, I love to hang out regularly in the mall and chat around as well. **Giggles**

Quote by tarerenafter that mostly we just sit at some cafe (I love Starbucks!) or fast food joint to eat/drink and chat smiley and we may decide to watch some movie too ><

I love Starbucks! You know that I really dig the Venti Strawberry Frapuccino nowadays. lol

Quote by tarerenbtw, am a very fast shopper, am not the kind to actually enter shops one by one and try all those clothes inside though I know I wont buy them >< (few of my friends do this ^^")

Haha, you know, whenever I drag some guy who's my acquaintance in uni. and try some clothes on, he just has an itching to rather go to the book store instead and check some erm... manly stuff out. Motorbikes, boxing - football sports. Go figure. lol - Shopping bores them so much, and yes, I'm one of those who likes to try a lot of things out, but at least I make up my mind and buy a piece of articled clothing. **Giggles** Fashion is a big statement for me here, and I definitely have to look my best. Most likely, I go for the dresses, and the really neat skirts. Don't ask me why - lol - fully fashioned persona over here.

Quote by tarerenuh, and I love arcade, but none of my gal pals like it >< so.... yeah... too bad>< >< ><

ROFL - I so know what you mean. My friends don't mind me going to the arcade all the time. That's because they are DDR Fanatics, and when I step up... um.... that's when they start running away. lol - Maybe asking for a bet wasn't such a good or a bad idea after all.

Quote by AngelKateThere's a small mall by my college that I go to rather frequently.
There's a Kohl's in there (clothing store) that I go to a lot, and also
a very nice bookstore, Bath and Body Works (loooove that store, smells
so good! ^_^). I go into Payless (shoes) almost every time. I love
shoes lol. And there's a candy store that I'll go into once in a while
when I want something sweet. ^_^ That's pretty much where I go every
time. XD

OMG, Payless Shoes, Bath and Body Works - The Fragrance Store! Haha - I really love the jasmine smell from the beads, or a bit of honeysuckle along the way. The conditioners that come with it - my joy in a bottle, AngelKate. **Giggles** lol - Anyways, thanks for the replies. I appreciate it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Yeah, guys dont like shopping, but my guy frens dont really mind gg shopping with me, as i have said, am a fast shopper, I dont try those I dont like, and it is kinda rare for me to find those I really like :) and when I do it is usually kinda expensive, so i refuse to try lest i fell in love with it and all XD
(btw, do u think S$89 .. around us$50 for a jumper is ex?? I want this Adidas jumper, white color, but ... my frens all say its ex.. uh,mind u, am still a student)

i love Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino XD

None of my fren likes DDR and neither did I (ok, dont start thinking what kinda gal am i...) I love shooting game like Time Crisis XD i can only go with my guy frens .. sigh....

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

>.<

me goes to the mall at least twice every week ... t________t so im usually broke half of the time or something ...

>.> me cant stop buying pwetty skirts and shirts ... *-* plusplus i <3333 necklacesss and rings toooo ... butbut me will let the guys buy em for me .. xD XD

me usually buys clothes, perfummee, lottioonnnn, lip gloosss, makeupppp, orororor pwetttyy things ... *-*

*shows OFF empty wallet* ;__________;

hmm .. >.< butbut at the malls saki goes to .. there arent any arcades ... T_____T since no one likes to play arcades there ... so saki goes to lil tokyo town or korea town .. *-* and play there~

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

I'm not a big mall person, haven't been to one in wow I think 3 or 4 monthes now. More of an online shopper.

But arcades are different story. I practically grew up in an arcade. Back when I was young and lived in Ireland I went to real arcade. Not these small arcades in malls. I know some are pretty big, but the one I grew up near to was huge. There were several buildings that spanned the equivalent of 5 blocks. Not all arcades some food places and houses, but to top things off it was next to the beach/sea, so you needed to break you could head to the beach or climb the nearby mountain. It was a gamers paradise.

Quote by Celessa**Pulls out her sniper score and
fires madly in Silent Scope Ex** Mwahaha, two can play that game. I'm
pretty good at Time Crisis as well, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - watch me
kick major behinds with all my favorite characters. Yaya!

I hear you talk about games so much Celessa Chan XD, I've yet to meet any female gamers and honestly being competitive love to take you on in some of the games you've mentioned. My faves are gun games and Silent Scope is one of my faves, would love to take you on in the versus mode :) *puts on shades, plops some qtrs in the machine and starts practicing*

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I don't go to the mall very much but when I do... I tend to go to Bestbuy,Target, EB, Gamestop... that's about it. At lease I think... I find my self buying games I don't even play so I kind of cut down on it.

Quote by CelessaI'm pretty good at Time Crisis as well, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - watch me kick major behinds with all my favorite characters. Yaya!

You talk the talk... but can you walk the walk? I mean how good can you be? I find my self always putting people in their place when it comes down to fighting games. Though I am surprise to see that a girl can play or put up with games like that. Because it's pretty rare in my area. Most of them play DDR or something of that sort XP

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote: **Pulls out her sniper score and fires madly in Silent Scope Ex** Mwahaha, two can play that game. I'm pretty good at Time Crisis as well, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - watch me kick major behinds with all my favorite characters. Yaya!

lol [takes out crazy gun and shines it] hehehe that's awesome- take over of the gals at the arcade- ;) usually when i kick butt in CO i get really odd looks from boys- lol, like "omg= that chick just slaughtered him! :O" hehehe....

Quote: Yeah, guys dont like shopping, but my guy frens dont really mind gg shopping with me, as i have said, am a fast shopper, I dont try those I dont like, and it is kinda rare for me to find those I really like smiley and when I do it is usually kinda expensive, so i refuse to try lest i fell in love with it and all smiley

lol i beg to differ, depens on the guy ;) my friend back in CO loves to go, he would drag me there like once a week :P [sigh] but mostly for arcades and to check out girls :P ... apparently i was a bad 'girl who's a friend' cuz i dont hang out with any girls :P lol...

my boyfriend loves clothes too... :P drops hundreds of dollars on shirts and jackets= apparently his jackets cost him 300 bucks, and he didn't think twice when buying it o_o .. i think the highest priced clothing item i've bought was my grad dress- 80 bucks :P lol....

literally all of my clothes were on sale or under 30 bucks :P

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I only go once a year, and when I do it's to hot topic...

I hate to shop...

Why do you kill the joy of death?

GamesTesterJan

GamesTesterJan

The Sephiroth

I tend to go out shopping alone because i can do my shopping faster, i normally intend to get some clothing however i am extremly pick about everything so normally i wont buy much, but then i get myself to my favourite game store skill in ealing and just buy a good game like an rpg or something.
now days i seem to do most of my shopping online like ebay but my sweetie girlfriend beats me on shopping, she uses ebay so much im just shocked.Jan

You are just a puppet you have not heart, how can you feel pain!
Signature Image

not really, i go to stores, but i go to the mall once in a while b/c its 2 hours away.....i always hated shopping, im way too much of a picky person to watch on what i need....

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

I don't go out often
but i buy shoes, and other footwear.
Also might buy some clothes and food or headwear.
Maybe buy games etc.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i don't go shopping because i usually get hand-me-downs from my female cousins and they're pretty cool. it's not as bad as you would think but i do go out and buy some clothing with my mom sometimes...

Cadi

Cadi

True

I used to go shopping with my mom all the time(I go with friends but the only time I actually buy something is when I"m shopping with my mom)... almost about everyweek. Now she is as busy as ever.. there is not time for me, so I haven't gone shopping in about 4 or 5 month>.< when I go shopping I would usually get some shirts pants/jeans/skirt. and we go to cvs and buy makeupXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I dont like to get to the mall because im very addicted to buy things specially clothes:P

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Haha...haven't really given it much though before...

I usually go to the mall on Sundays with my family. When we do go, it depends on what agenda we'd have for the day (books, hardware stuff, etc to get). ^^

On some cases when I just go with friends, we usually watch a movie. That'd be the main event. Then we'd just wander around wherever...

I prefer going to bookstores than anywhere else. Haha...more into classics, though some contemporary novels also pique my interest. When I _do_ have money to spare, I look for a nice anime OST. ^^ I only get clothes when I really need new or particular ones (e.g. plain red shirt); most of what I wear are gifts on Christmas or on my birthday anyway. ^^

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't always go to the mall. I think I only go to the mall a few times a month. I'm not really the kind of person to go shopping, I usually just stay home in front of my computer. If I do go to the mall, I will most likely be the going to the bookstore or a store where you buy music and movies. When I go shopping for clothes, I usually go with my mom(I know this sounds pathetic, but it's true).

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, when i shop, I go to the bookstore to see if there's any new books or simply just to find a gift for a friend. I don't shop for my own clothes, cuz, well, I don't know how. i know that sounds stupid. I shop for clothes with my parents, mostly my okasan. Oh, and I really love to look at electronic stuff, like computers, I just enjoy checking out new comps.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

XD my friend and I just went to the mall today. Well basically, regularly these are the top places we go

1. Bookstore (Walden, Borders ect.)
2. Music Store (Suncoast, FYE ect.)
3. Hot Topic
4. Spencers
5. bubble tea!!
6. Arcade (depending on if there is one there or not)

XD...yea, we did all of that then we sorta sat and ate. Then we saw this guy who looked like MC Chris (does anyone know who MC Chris is?)....well anyways, we followed him and yelled the lyrics to an MC Chris song at him and he kept looking up at us XD...it was so funny. Then we hung around with some random guys and they bought us more bubble tea!!! They actually thought they were gonna get our phone numbers...I'm kinda...taken. Anyways, it was soOoOo fun lol. I bought a Sango keychain and a Sesshoumaru keychain for my friend. I also bought a Furuba shirt (it has Yuki on it!!) and some new earings!! yep yep, twas fun

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i go to arden mall in sacremento! i go to areopostale pac sun gap and sanrio!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've always hated shopping. So whenever I do go I usually go early in the morning. Ofcourse I don't really go shoping alot but when I do it is usually for clothes

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

loll, i wish i could go shopping more often, i live in a small town, and we don't even have a cd store here >.< so, almost never when i'm at my mom's house, every once in a while when i'm in Quebec City... and when i do go shopping, i look for books, mostly mangas (my fave store is L'imaginaire in Place Laurier... ) and for cds, clothes, dvds and so on... i don't go often coz' i tend to spend too much XD, especially if i'm with my mom (ok, that's weird XD) loll

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

How often I go to the mall usually depends on how often I work (I work in the mall)...so I'm usually there at least once a week...I usually shop on my lunch break (who needs food?)...but now that school's out I'm at the mall more since I'm working more...I usually go to Waldenbooks and Suncoast (gotta have my manga and anime fix) and recently I've been going to Hot Topic since they have anime t-shirts....sometimes I go to EB Games or Babbages, but that's only if I can't find the game I want at Target (I love employee discounts!)...but...yeah...I don't usually go shopping for clothes...all my money goes to anime and manga...plus clothes are really expensive!...me and my friends don't go to the mall together to often....I usually shop alone...which is okay since my friends are a lot girlier than me and like to go to clothes stores and stuff....plus they don't like anime and manga so they don't really understand why I can spend hours in waldenbooks or suncoast or borders...(It's okay...I can't really understand how they can spend hours in Aeropostale or Dillards...not that I hate clothes shopping and never do it...cause I don't mind doing it...just only when I need clothes...I can't do it every week...it's too boring...)

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

I go to the local mall with my friend once in a while, but I go at least once a month.
I usually go by the gamestore and i always drop by my favorite store, Anime Club.
I go to the gamestore to see if they have recieved the games that I have been waiting for to come out or to get something taht i have been saving up for.
When I go to Anime Club I usually hit the Manga and Jpop CDs pretty hard, and I usually look at the swords too...I bet that I could go in there with like $500 and leave with a few bucks and a lot of new stuff ^_^
Depending on the situation I may get other things that I need...like clothes and such

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i don't really like going to the mall, unless theres a new game out i wanna buy
but IF i DO...

Usually.
1. i never shop for clothes. the very idea bores me since i can never find any clothes i like that are my size. unless of course theres a shop for everything my size with clothes i like. then i would go in (im incredibly skinny, imagine me buying shirts enough long but too wide)

2. PS2 / PS1 / PC games. im attracted to them. cant stop cant stop. especially PS1 and ps2.

3. DVD's another thing i just can't run away from, then again, in malaysia, nearly every cd is pirated, meaning, cheap.

4. Anime posters. i keep buying them but i have no where to hang em in my room anymore.

5. anime figurines. but the're too expensive, so usually i would jest check em out.

6. chocolates. they're all mine.

thats pretty much it really~

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I don't shop a lot i would wear and wash and wear and wash my clothes rugged hahah but when i go to the mall to hang or play in the arcade i might pick up something up pants, dvds, PS2 games or i shop online from cool places like CCS.com for gear but geez what's with the girls and the mall not to mention the shoe store they go crazy, i went to the mall with my mom and sister and they took 45-50 minutes in the shoe store i was bored stif so i left and went to the arcade after they kept saying only a little while longer only a little while longer.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.