Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shopping - Minitokyo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Evil laugh very simple I will surf around the games store looking for new games. Also research for the latest fashion wear that apples to black clothing.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by YugureKazeI go to the local mall with my friend once in a while, but I go at
least once a month.
I usually go by the gamestore and i always drop by my favorite store,
Anime Club.
I go to the gamestore to see if they have recieved the games that I
have been waiting for to come out or to get something taht i have been
saving up for.
When I go to Anime Club I usually hit the Manga and Jpop CDs pretty
hard, and I usually look at the swords too...I bet that I could go in
there with like $500 and leave with a few bucks and a lot of new stuff
^_^
Depending on the situation I may get other things that I need...like
clothes and such

That my friend, is what we call committed on a shopping spree. lol - Especially in the Christmas Time where you want to um... **Burns the credit cards** well, enough said. lol

Quote by Khrissi don't really like going to the mall, unless theres a new game out i
wanna buy
but IF i DO...
Usually.
1. i never shop for clothes. the very idea bores me since i can never
find any clothes i like that are my size. unless of course theres a
shop for everything my size with clothes i like. then i would go in (im
incredibly skinny, imagine me buying shirts enough long but too wide)
2. PS2 / PS1 / PC games. im attracted to them. cant stop cant stop.
especially PS1 and ps2.
3. DVD's another thing i just can't run away from, then again, in
malaysia, nearly every cd is pirated, meaning, cheap.
4. Anime posters. i keep buying them but i have no where to hang em in
my room anymore.
5. anime figurines. but the're too expensive, so usually i would jest
check em out.

**Waves a Star Ocean game with some posters** Hey, Khriss, I know you want a hold of these. lol

Quote by Khrisschocolates. they're all mine.

Darn. lol - Guess I'm not the only chocolate fanatic over here. lol **Chugs on some root beer** Sugoi!

Quote by DragusI don't shop a lot i would wear and wash and wear and wash my clothes
rugged hahah but when i go to the mall to hang or play in the arcade i
might pick up something up pants, dvds, PS2 games or i shop online from
cool places like CCS.com for gear but geez what's with the girls and
the mall not to mention the shoe store they go crazy, i went to the
mall with my mom and sister and they took 45-50 minutes in the shoe
store i was bored stif so i left and went to the arcade after they kept
saying only a little while longer only a little while longer.

Yeah, I know what you mean, and I know many who would take their dear time getting their shopping done. The funny thing is when I leave, I forget where my friends are, so I have to roam all over the mall just to catch up with them again. Haha! Normally I'd be stuck in the arcades if I was bored as well, or landing in some Starbucks with my laptop online. Who'd blame a girl gamer nowadays. Not I! **Giggles**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I haven't been to the mall in a long time actually. I useally go with frends, for some reasn they are like drawn there and never want to leave, but if I go alone I shop like I always do. In and Out

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by celessaYeah, I know what you mean, and I know many who would take their dear time getting their shopping done. The funny thing is when I leave, I forget where my friends are, so I have to roam all over the mall just to catch up with them again. Haha! Normally I'd be stuck in the arcades if I was bored as well, or landing in some Starbucks with my laptop online. Who'd blame a girl gamer nowadays. Not I! **Giggles**

Hahaha i like girl gamers it gives me something to get their attention since i am shy it's a good ice breaker for me to get to know them especially when they come up to me in the arcade while i'm playing.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

ocassionally XD arcade checking out those new games >.<
Mostly fighting games ^____^

And if i get spare money prob go for some games <.<
Yes games XD or sometimes dvd boxes ^_^
Yeah that's my usual things to do ^_^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh man...this has to be the greatest thread out there cuz it's about my favorite topic and past time...shopping!! if professional shopper was a real job..it would be all mine!! i go to the mall about once a week to shop for clothes, bags, and shoes...i have a crazy weakness for shoes...just bought 4 pairs of sandals/flip flops from nine west, macy's, and payless over the past week...lol! thank goodness i work cuz that's pretty much where all my money goes... XD
i also luv buying clothes from american eagle, hollister, and abercrombie & fitch...but i'm not sure why i keep going back to a&f when the people there are so rude! and they jack up their prices by $10-20 just cuz we're in hawaii...what's up with that??

and celessa...you have the coolest mall...in hawaii we just have shops...and most of them are the really expensive couture boutiques (like chanel, christian dior, versace, etc) for the japanese tourists, but way too expensive for us locals...lol!! and we just only got a miniature golf course here in our biggest mall...but no bowling alley or cool arcade! i feel so neglected! but we at least have a nice bar to hang out at for good music and drinks.

and my friends and i have been known to spend the whole day at the mall...it's crazy how much money we can spend...no more credit cards for me... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Quote by noinceeI dont really like shopping....only if i need something or am "in the mood" :)

What are you talking about sweetee? You love to blow all your money. New shoes remember? Again? XD

Anyhow, I go shopping as often as I can, though I usually too busy these says. If I can meet up with my cousin on one of these rare occasions, we run off with just two purses and come back with hands full of shopping bags. **spins around*

Usually I buy some tops and jeans, and spy out some shoes. But most of the things I wear these days are from overseas. The fashion is much more up to date and thus much more nicer.

- This Free Life Crisis -

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by YugureKazeI go to the local mall with my friend once in a while, but I go at
least once a month.
I usually go by the gamestore and i always drop by my favorite store,
Anime Club.
I go to the gamestore to see if they have recieved the games that I
have been waiting for to come out or to get something taht i have been
saving up for.
When I go to Anime Club I usually hit the Manga and Jpop CDs pretty
hard, and I usually look at the swords too...I bet that I could go in
there with like $500 and leave with a few bucks and a lot of new stuff
^_^
Depending on the situation I may get other things that I need...like
clothes and such

That is very strange you see in Places like in the Uk and I mean london united kingdom hates or should I say deist Manga/animes. Yours are lucky, for instance there is no such things as anime clubs or Jpop to buy in the shopes. The country is drive me insane I NEED TO GET OUT!!!

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

I don't "regularly" go shopping at the mall, but whenever I do go, I will go all out and buy alot of electronics and whatnot. Most of the time it's for something that I really need, such as computer parts/replacements.

You're lucky, you've got an arcade in yuor mall, not so lucky over here, it's basically jsut alot of clothing stores, with a mix of other stuff as well. Closest arcade to my house is about 15 miles away. Sad isnt it? haha

Shopping, fun when you want to go buy something you want :) I'm not so much of a store-to-store shopper/gazer but I'll go if some of my friends feel like going.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I mostly shop at the Hot Topic(no, im not goth at all, its just sometimes their tshirts say some really funny things), FYE, EB Games, Discovery Store, Wolf Camera and maybe Ill peruse the new cingular phones in the kiosks to see if theres a good deal I can switch to. :}

me go to mall twice a month. lets c me go to anybook store den go to cloth store den food court! ^.^ me go by chocolate dere ^.^

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Hi there...

I go shopping at the mall once a month maybe because i don't have time and i'm very busy and i sometimes stay at college 12 hours a day. Anyway, If i go, i go to our city centre and it's very big. Mostly, i go alone because i like to finish quickly and no one bother me with something. I often buy video games and anime DVDs or computer components, in other words "Anything electronic"...... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

Shopping huh?

Usually when i go to a mall its either to go window shopping, see what's new, what's fresh... and imagine how much i time i hafta save up when i see something i really want XP

i normally hit bookstores, music/video/game stores... a few clothing places... and if i'm feeling like i deserve something nice... i get me a present :D

Sometimes go with friends to just hang out at food courts trying to eat something new/different and check out cute people (especially couples... but mostly girls) ^_^'

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

For me, I don't usually go shopping, cus my house is far. And got no one to drive me. I don't even have a car license yet.
Going to the shopping mall...I will buy stuff like comic magazines, comics, or storybooks. And also accessories. All in it, I pay it myself. But sometimes, my brother pay for me when I don't have any money left. ^^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Shopping? It depends who I'm with, but I tend to go to my favourite clothing stores to check for sales, then to the book store, music store, lounge around some cafe.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hmm for me it all depends on my mood. If i'm like in a bad mood then i just stay home but if i'm in a happy mood then probably i will go in a shopping spree. Hmm i usually go to EB for new games that i want especially Xbox 360 and Dead Or Alive 4. Then i usually go on strawberry shopping spree since our mall has that hello kitty store then after that i just chill in Borders reading manga.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I prefer not to shop. When I do it is usually for groceries or manga.

I am invincible!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I don't go to malls regularly though ^_^ I usually only go to the mall when there's time to hang out with friends or, spend some time with my family.
errr..I'll always go to an anime/manga store of course! Honestly I don't shop much. I let mama do the buying XD
But when I'm with my BF and friends, I'd go get tickets to the movies, bowling, cyber cafes.. oh and of course food! XD
Once awhile I buy clothings, that I gotta drag my mom out with me @__@ I'm still a little girl XP

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

cheetara56

onigiri queen

hmmmmmm...

i love to shop. ^_^ and i love to give friends makeovers, or even myself. maybe that's why i'm always broke....... too much shopping. i love shoes, and various types of tops. i love color, i love variety... so my closet has all sorts of different styles. i like.. express, bebe, warehouse, le chateau, aldo, barnes & nobles, EB, and a visit to the arcade to play initial d or DDR occasionally. but i don't like spending a lot of money in the arcade, so i'm usually looking for clearance racks in different stores.

actually i'm just really good at spending money. teehee.

||
[yume ni anata to issho, happii ni naru koto]

I love going shopping. First, I tend to go look for new clothes to buy. Then afterwards, it's straight to GameStop for video games then off to bookstores for manga/magazines. My current mall doesn't have one, but I used to visit the pet store and play with all the animals they have there. Then I'd probably want to go to the video arcade to earn tickets for cute prizes. And at last, I usually like to end the day at the food court. XD;

I only shop for DVDs and video games. And I also buy food when I'm hungry.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I don't go shopping all that often. I don't like it really because it means I'll spend my money and I usually spend too much of it. When I do go shopping with a singular purpose in mind, I try to go and get it over and done with quickly. If I go clothes shopping and have my sisters along for advice it really annoys the heck out of me because they like to try this or that and I just wanna buy the thing and leave. Generally I'll just take a peek in the EB store and that's about it for shopping for me. Good thing my local EB is really close to the carpark so I don't get too tempted to shop around any further than I need to. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

zenriek

Azure Swirl

If I could, I'd go to the mall almost regularly.
I'd be visiting the bookstores, cd stores, stuff like that. I'm not much into clothes or stuff like that.

OMG! i finally found this thread! for me it's siimple.
i. love. shopping.
!!!and going with a friend/friends is even better! y'know, malls, shops, little giftshops and jewelry...oya since it's summer. skirts!
and when ur tired or something..buy a smoothie(preferably strawberry ba-na-na) and then do more shoping. even when u don't haf money it's fun.!
i've been shopping in toronto, vegas, los angelos, nevada, and this summer...europe!^_^ eeekkk! i love shopping!..dont fun make of me! :@

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.