Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shopping - Minitokyo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

I don't go shopping on any basis other then need.

I need some clothes i go and get them, but i don't go out to shopp much, no need to spend all of my money at once, which is likely.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Quote by noinceeI dont really like shopping....only if i need something or am "in the mood" :)

so am I

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good. you'll have to ram them down people's throats.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Well, I don't go often, but when I do, I head for the bookstore to see what magazines and manga they have (yeah, you can tell how much I love books XP) . Then I'll head over to the arcade or the game store, bu sadly there is no DDR machine at the mall where I am (I hate the country >_< !! They never have anything good).

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I go shopping every Sat or Sun but can not buy anything I want all the time.
Um...let see, I buy some clothes, phones, glasses, shoes, laptop.....
I think I bought almost everything except A CAR FOR myself :(
i sure want a good one when I can earn my living ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Hmm..Well. I usually dont really go to the mall that much, but if a friend wants me to go sure.
But when I do go, I usually shop for pets in the pet store XD. Browse in the electronics stores, but never buy there because they are insanely expensive, I do my anime and electronic shoppping on the net mainly. And I may go to clothing stores and check it out. Buy a few skirts (because thats all I wear ^^;) and then for the end of the trip to the mall, my friend and I usually visit the foot court for a snack or lunch, then, we are on our way.
And thats usually how my shopping goes at the mall. XD

Signature

I don't go to the mall that much, because all the anime they sell is so expentive. So for all my anime spending I go to Best Buy for DVDs and a place called Atomic Comics(I have no idea if this chain is nation wide or just a local thing) for my manga and other anime things. Other than that I just go out with my mom for clothes!

I often go to mall with my friends, and we usually look for cute wardrobe. Then we go to eat at the food court, bcoz there r many various kind of food, so there r many choices for us.

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

Whenever I go shopping, I go to the video games stores, then go eat something, and hit the arcade for some DDR.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.