Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever said something you regretted? - Minitokyo

Have you ever said something you regretted?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Have you ever said something that you regretted the minute the words left your lips? Sometimes I talk a lot more than I listen which is not so good and it often gets me in trouble.
What do you guys think? I'll just have to remember that "A mouth isn't a convinience store. It wasn't meant to stay open 24/7."

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah, i once said some things that nearly got me suspended >.<

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Nope. Never said anything I regret but I still regret living...

See my thread... Have you ever regret living?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i've gotten myself into really embarrasing situations because of my big mouth and i really regret those moments. there are also times i regret saying something mean....

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

sure...every day for really and i'm angry to have such a baka mouth

actually, i dont really regret wat i do say, i regret wat i dont say most of the time

Signature

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by tzeyinactually, i dont really regret wat i do say, i regret wat i dont say most of the time

Couldn't agree more!!! Most of the time I don't say things I want to say... I don't want to hurt other peoples feelings, so I just keep it for myself. Mostly with my family...
It can be really annoying to keep everything for myself... sometimes it's better if you just say what you think/feel!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Sure, I have regretted things I've said. But like tzeyin said, I sometimes regret things I don't say more often.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Demca

Demca

Futuristic Alter Ego... for now

i just try to live with the things i say.... all of em. because if i regretted all the
#1- really mean things
#2 - really stupid things
and #3.. just about anything else.

i wouldn't have time to not regret anything...
i'm a very heartless person. (most of the time)

Signature

what you doing reading this.... go do something productive...

i have said a few things i regret sayin. but i have said somethings that are mean but i think they needed to be said and i was happy i said them. I try not to say things i might regret. im not perfect so...i do sumtimes

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

yep. all the time, but sometimes they were things that needed to be said.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

There is a thread on this... ^_^'

Yes, very recently... I hurt my best friend (SharinganKnight)... and I regretted that.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

yes...but (hehehe) i forgot what i said! lol
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

Quote by cifiryn

Quote by tzeyinactually, i dont really regret wat i do say, i regret wat i dont say most of the time

Couldn't agree more!!! Most of the time I don't say things I want to say... I don't want to hurt other peoples feelings, so I just keep it for myself. Mostly with my family...
It can be really annoying to keep everything for myself... sometimes it's better if you just say what you think/feel!

I always say what I feel and it feels good but theres somethings that shouldn't be said, thre were times that I got angry with my father and used to tell him I hated him...and when he died, it all hit me so hard, i regreted everytime i ever got angry with him...

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I'm sure I've said things I regretted...but dwelling on it never helps...you have to do something or otherwise you'll worry about what you said and that can be worse

Yea i once made a girl cry from waht i said and i feel really bad about it now.

We all do... but lately ive been thinking that we shouldnt... and u know why? ´coz we cant never turn back the time so maybe we should accept the things we done and move on trying to not make them again.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

hoyeah, I've said a lot things that I've regretted..... and usually I regret them because the come back around and kick me in the @$$.....

Signature Image

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Yeah, I know I have. But then I try to make up for it, considering if I thought I was wrong...

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

acatually, i think I did. Sometimes peopel get mad at me for saying that. I try not to do it, cuz I don't want ppl to get mad at me.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

*sigh* yup! As a kid growing up, I have said many things before thinking. It got me into trouble many, many times. Yes I have regretted some of the things I have said and done, but sometimes you can't help but be yourself. That is what makes everyone different. ^_^

Signature Image

* : )

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

regret something I've said? hmmmmmmmmm.. maybe here on forums and here on MT, I write a lot........but, It is rare of me to said anything or to speak to anyone even on my own family and relatives ( I don't even talk) so I don't think that I regret something that I've said.... maybe I've regret something I've never said...

Heaven

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

A post was made in my GB from a dude and after that post he ;) now that freaked my out since i am not interested in dudes so i posted back in my GB dude i think u have the wrong idea about me but than i figured out he was just responding to me saying thanks for the post in my thread so i deleted it but i didn't regret what i said just was a misunderstanding.

The only thing so far i have regretted saying was telling my parents i hate them for bringing my here from staying in the caribbean i had my own place, friends and i was able to surf anytime i wanted but i apologised and still feel kind a bad for what i said, up here is pretty good and i can snowboard so that is cool and friends well kinda working on that.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

I mean nobody's perfect...so I guess that our mouth's not perfect too... :D just here to say crazy things to make this thread lively. XP

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.