Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Artbook Reviews? - Minitokyo

Artbook Reviews?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Well I know this is sort of a big request but is there anyway we could have Artbook reviews on this site? Even if they were all text like the anime reviews I think that would be great. I like buying artbooks but I don't buy them that often because I hate having to guess what they are like inside. (like if they are mostly black and white, or if they have lots of color too, or if the pictures are really small, that kind of thing). Most ordering sites don't give a very good description either when you are trying to buy a book. Either that or could be maybe link to a site that has artbook reviews (if one exists)?

Technically I know if I just wanted to get one artbook I could post a thread say "could someone give me an opinion on this artbook?" to find out if it was good or not. But someone else might come along the next week and ask the same question. :\ Personally for me if I knew a book was good I would be more likely to buy it and then add the scans to MiniTokyo. :)

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i kinda agree with u, there should be some reviews on artbooks if it is worth buying....

retire

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

In the meanwhile, Myrrhlynhh, do you want to start an artbook group for artbook collectors? That way members can discuss artbooks, recommend (or warn people against) certain series' books and all that in the guestbook and group page.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

yup, i agree with you too.
there's one artbook i wanted to buy, but they wouldn't show me a lil of the contents, so i don't know is the artbook worth buying or not....so i think it's good to have a preview on artbooks^^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.