Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Optimist, realist or pessimist? - Minitokyo

Optimist, realist or pessimist?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Are you an Optimist, a realist or a pessimist?

Check out this test: http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/optimist.html

I got 55%, and I'm a realist.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

I'M a realist too :)
an example: The bus comes an I'm 10o m away from it.
Idon't say : Don't worry! I get it!
And I don't say: f**k! I'm too late!
XD

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Lol. I came out as optimist, XD. Hey groovybluesgirl! How have you been? I haven't seen ya in a while. Just wanted to drop by and say hello! Cool poll ^_^.

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yes, I'm the first pessimist...wait, that ain't that good. Oh well... what's sad, is I'm really am a pessimist. I always look for the worst out come in any situation. Oh well, that's just me.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Revelias

Revelias

ctlbanner

I voted as a realist but the truth is that I'm all three depending on the situation.

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I'm 45% and realistic. I also voted realistic on the poll. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

70% optimistic

I'm a very optimistic person...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Happy and positive me!!!!! I really think it's very very healthy too!!! >.<

Signature Image

i got 70 %optimist!!!!wheeeee
i'm not realistic at all!!!i think.....anyway ^^..hehhe

Signature

35%

"When it comes to the classic glass half empty or half full question, you seem to be balancing precariously on the fence. Essentially, you're a realist who sees the world in various shades of gray rather than black and white. While you know things don't always work out the way we anticipate, you also recognize - and use to your advantage -the power of positive thinking. You want to hope for the best, and try to keep those rose-colored glasses on as often as possible. This approach to life, should you develop it more fully, will surely give you an edge over all the negative Neds and Nancys out there; research has proven that expecting the best creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. You believe, for example, that the attractive stranger at a party really will call and in turn you come across as confident and approachable. You know the deal - when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Put in a little more effort to look on the bright side and you'll be heading down the right path."

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ i voted optimistic and i got 95 points ; i'm maybe too much optimistic i don't know... i never want to give up in any situations... ^_^'
But spending my time on mt makes me reconsider my position ... ^_^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Kazuya-chan

Kazuya-chan

Mourner Melody

i'am 55% is realist , this is my optimistic !!!

"When it comes to the classic glass half empty or half full question, you seem to be balancing precariously on the fence. Essentially, you're a realist who sees the world in various shades of gray rather than black and white. While you know things don't always work out the way we anticipate, you also recognize - and use to your advantage -the power of positive thinking. You want to hope for the best, and try to keep those rose-colored glasses on as often as possible. This approach to life, should you develop it more fully, will surely give you an edge over all the negative Neds and Nancys out there; research has proven that expecting the best creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. You believe, for example, that the attractive stranger at a party really will call and in turn you come across as confident and approachable. You know the deal - when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Put in a little more effort to look on the bright side and you'll be heading down the right path."

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I'm a very veyr pesymistic person :)
This is my test result :
When you glance out the window on a sunny day, the first the thing you notice is the lone cloud in the blue sky - and you aren't thinking about its silver lining. The truth is, you're a down-to-the-core pessimist. In nearly any situation, your first reaction is to assume the worst, even when things are looking pretty darn good. This could be a mechanism you developed to protect yourself from disappointment, or a way of coping with the roller coaster ride of life. Whatever the root for of your negativity, there's no doubt that it's affecting the outcome of your endeavors. Whether looking for love or working towards career success, pessimism inevitably leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy. When a hot stranger you meet at a party says they'll call but you don't believe it, you're bound to give off a negative vibe - one they just may interpret as indifference or rejection. By not looking on the bright side, you can literally increase the chances of being let down time and time again. You don't need to become a ball of sunshine overnight, but you could make more effort to think positive. I guarantee you'll be surprised at the outcome!

I don't read it becouse I know I'm a pesymistic. A lot of people say it to me :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Wha?... Seriously, I score 75% and I'm an optimistic? You've got to be kidding me. I highly doubt that I'm that person. For real, I'm a pessimist. I look at the dark side. ^^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

I'll say I'm:
- 50% Realist,
- 20% pessimist
and the rest is optimist.

I've had some experiences in life teach me it's not all Black or White... sometimes you get to live and breath in the Gray. I try to be as positive as i can, but sometimes you just cant win. But it pays to know that the good balances the bad... if it didnt life wouldnt be fun.

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

60% - Realist:

When it comes to the classic glass half empty or half full question, you seem to be balancing precariously on the fence. Essentially, you're a realist who sees the world in various shades of gray rather than black and white. While you know things don't always work out the way we anticipate, you also recognize - and use to your advantage -the power of positive thinking. You want to hope for the best, and try to keep those rose-colored glasses on as often as possible. This approach to life, should you develop it more fully, will surely give you an edge over all the negative Neds and Nancys out there; research has proven that expecting the best creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. You believe, for example, that the attractive stranger at a party really will call and in turn you come across as confident and approachable. You know the deal - when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Put in a little more effort to look on the bright side and you'll be heading down the right path.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

70% Realist...whatever that is!^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Ravensky

Ravensky

Oishi's Secret Fish

It says that I'm realist but I get told I'm so pessimist so I think that quiz is wrong

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

55% realist

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

45 %
Realist tending towards pessimism. I think this I true, it fits me.

I'm a optimistic. I knew that one already. :)

75%

Wow; you are one walking ball of sunshine! In almost any situation, you're able to see the world through rose-colored glasses. Either you truly believe that things tend to work out for the best and simply put your faith in the universe, or you have learned to use the power of positive thinking to your full advantage. Whatever the root of your eternal optimism, your approach is surely giving you an edge over all the Negative Neds and Nancys out there; research has proven that expecting the best creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. You believe, for example, that the attractive stranger at a party really will call and in turn you come across as confident and approachable. You are able to look on the bright side in even the grimmest of situations and therefore manage to get something positive out of them. You know the deal - when life hands you lemon, make lemonade. Don't go changin'!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

65% - Realist

When it comes to the classic glass half empty or half full question, you seem to be balancing precariously on the fence. Essentially, you're a realist who sees the world in various shades of gray rather than black and white. While you know things don't always work out the way we anticipate, you also recognize - and use to your advantage -the power of positive thinking. You want to hope for the best, and try to keep those rose-colored glasses on as often as possible. This approach to life, should you develop it more fully, will surely give you an edge over all the negative Neds and Nancys out there; research has proven that expecting the best creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. You believe, for example, that the attractive stranger at a party really will call and in turn you come across as confident and approachable. You know the deal - when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Put in a little more effort to look on the bright side and you'll be heading down the right path.

Yup, that's me all right. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

80% -> Realist

heh? o.O

i got 65%
but that's a really short test.

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

i believe that i'm a realist and i got... 55%, which says that i'm essentially a realist. the test is quite short though, so i guess it's not too reliable as a psychological test for evaluating someone's personality. (what am i saying?)

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.