Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone have Win RAR? - Minitokyo

Does anyone have Win RAR?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

You know i was just wandering if anyone has Win RAR ,and if so did it order it by internet?I made this forum because i downloaded Win RAR and the trial will be expired by 10 days,so i would like to buy the lincesed version,but i don't rely very much on buying anything over the internet.I'm just asking this because i want to know if i can rely it on that they won't rip me off.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

I have win rar actually. I never bought it....and yet i dont have the trial....weird>.<

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Have it and still have it without much trouble.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Heresy grows from idleness

Um.Yeah its the best archiver i think

Signature Image
Join us now!@ [url=www.forum.gameland.ru]Gameland[url]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

WinZip works just as effectively as well, so maybe you should try that out.

I have been unzipping and packing files for what seems like countless ages. **Giggles** Speaking of which, there isn't really a trial - more like a limited time usage but I don't really care to bother with registration when I can just click on the expire notice and the program still works even of today.

You should try WinZip out, especially the older versions where it isn't as restricted.
It works the same way and it doesn't cause any trouble really.

Never had any problems with the new programs. You should be fine.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

WinRAR is used more for it's mega-compression rates. You can bring something down from 1gb to under 700mb's with high compression on WinRAR.

Another good thing about winRAR is it can handle files not meant for windows. i.e.- .tgz and MAC stuff.

Basically it breaks down like this-
WinRAR- experienced computer users
WinZIP- covers everything else

And when WinRAR expires and the box comes up telling you so, just click "Continue".

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Caiobrz

Caiobrz

Wispy

Don't worry Lenne, when it expires it will just bug you *more* to buy it, but it will still work the same ^^

Quote: WinRAR- experienced computer users
WinZIP- covers everything else

Nice to see different opinions so I'll stop at that not to make this a discussion ^^ though I preffer WinZIP and I'm experienced =p

Signature
Extensive quality reviews and some wall/scans, visit!
http://www.daisuki.com.br

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I've gone with WinRAR as I've downloaded files that WinZIP just won't do. Strange that my trial period has expired but my version of WinRAR keeps working. Although I get the please register box every time I open it.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

EvilDarkLink

EvilDarkLink

L33T NINJ4

WinRAR will still function after the trial period is up.

And I'm glad for that too. There are many file formats that I have run across that WinZIP WILL NOT do.

As someone who uses computers for many varied things, I highly recommend WinRAR.

winRAR is great, best archiving tool I have ever used, the nag screen at the begining isint much of a bother so I dont see the point in buying it.

Quote by JinzhouWinRAR is used more for it's mega-compression rates. You can bring
something down from 1gb to under 700mb's with high compression on
WinRAR.

Although its true that winRAR has more efficient compression than winzip, the amount that a file will compress depends on the content. A already compressed file like a mpeg wont compress at all while a very redundant file like a registry backup can be compressed much more (I got mine from 85Mb to 3.8Mb).

i got mine free but i havent a clue how to use it

Signature Image

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

I have WinRAR, from a friend that he bought it, it's an excelent tool. I use it for all purpoise ... and it work just fine. ;)

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers
The World's End by Semanga

WinRAR is great, and if you want to avoid the stupid register message jst right click on the file instead of fully opening WinRAR, it does the same thing.

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

I HAVE IT BUT I downloaded A key_gen ON A P2P network TO GET THE serial number

have it...
didn't buy it though...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Leene have you try on the Ice420, IZArc35 or zg600std?? All these are zipper software... Most of them can extract all different kind of zips and all are freeware without any adware or spyware... you can get it from http://fileforum.betanews.com/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

you can just dled it off the internet...i didn't buy it either ^^" but it says im on the 'trial' ?? but i nvr registered...but yea. still works =] try www.download.com

-teaego

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

i have it but dont know how to use it

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

winrar is prob the most convinient compression prog XD for me xd.
i found it really usefull when surfing in asian sites ^_^>

i think winrar is free >.>
i got mine for free and it's full version :\

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Quote by teaegoyou can just dled it off the internet...i didn't buy it either ^^" but it says im on the 'trial' ?? but i nvr registered...but yea. still works =] try www.download.com

yeah thats where i got mine ffrom

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Well.. i have winrar (its the best) you can use it with zips AND rars, so i like it very much. Cant be without it ;)
If you need the full version, go to:

http://www.liquidelements.com/download/

Just download that trial (wrar320.exe) and install it, and download the rarred patch (WinRAR_v3[1].20_by_UTOPiA.rar) and extract it > open the patch and locate where you installed your winrar and patch it, than you should have the full version.
I just uploaded it for you, please download it right away, i will delete it in 10 days or so.

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

i have winrar and i downloaded the crack which disabled the key checking. sweet, very good program, i suggest all of you guys go buy it, PAY for it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Closed as per request of user

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.