Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the P.I.M.P. -_-' - Minitokyo

the P.I.M.P. -_-'

page 1 of 1 17 total items

You know. I've been watching tv lately and just basically talk to lots of people. And apparently it's this great thing to have at least 5-10 girls/guys at the same time. Truly that is something that I guess I understand but I don't necessarily think makes sense. It's cool to be a "Pimp" and sleep with every person out there and then soon die of aids or some other sick disease? Umm. I don't really think that's the way I'd like to live my life. Then, all the people who have Normal relationship with only one person are weird?

Truth be told this is probably a pretty weird thread to post but it's pretty true. I didn't post too much information because I want everybody else to spout their own opinions on this.

Questions to think about:

What is your opinion on the so called "Pimps" out there? (male and female)
Would you choose to live your life that way?
Know anybody like that?
And be sure to bring up whatever you like.

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Me is a pimp, and SharinganKnight is my whore....
Me did choose...
Yes, me...
It's fun.... :D :D :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I couldn't agree with you more narutofan..

being a whore is just so much better XD

Signature Image

My Kumagoro......is my pimp T.T OOO kumagoro XD

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightI couldn't agree with you more narutofan..

It's especially fun to be my whore isn't it?
:D lol

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnightI couldn't agree with you more narutofan..

It's especially fun to be my whore isn't it?
:D lol

why, I never!

yea...it is fun.. : ) but it wouldn't be the same with another whore :p

Signature Image

XD
You guys are a trip. I guess nobody wants to be the pimp and just the whore huh?
I probably wouldn't choose either. ^_^'
~narutofan

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by narutofan92XD
You guys are a trip. I guess nobody wants to be the pimp and just the whore huh?
I probably wouldn't choose either. ^_^'~narutofan

Not even w/me as your pimp... That hurt, that really hurt... lol ;)

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Please stay on topic. If you want to chat, use guest books, PMs or an instant messenger service. If it continues to just be a conversation, this will be closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

hahahha....
T.T
*cries in fetal postion*
No one wants to pimp me! XD

Umm... I probably wouldn't want my thread to be closed any time soon so could it be possible if you guys stay a bit more on topic? ^_^' I've given my opinion so I can't quite say anything else...
~narutofan

Btw. Hey Sjolly maybe there can be exceptions. XD

Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

you've got it all wrong. @.@ i donno where you got this idea that a "pimp" sleeps with "his" whores or anything like that. a pimp is just someone who owns various prostitutes and finds customers for them, or finds prostitutes for customers. he never sleeps with them. @.@ he just does business with them.

Signature

lmao.
Well yea I already knew that already. But a lot of the ones that i know don't just do "business" with them. And yes I know quite a few people who are pimps, but they've been good friends for years so I stay friends with them. ^_^
~narutofan

Signature

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Quote by narutofan92 . . . Umm. I don't really think that's the way I'd like to live my life. Then, all the people who have Normal relationship with only one person are weird? . . .

Yes people who have normal relationship or not having relationship at all they are consider weird. At east from the place i'm. :hmpf:

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

The 'Pimp' thing really bothers me. I don't understand it and its not in my way of talking. But my friends are like that. They like to talk like that then they do then. I have trouble understanding but its their way and its what they want to talk.

Believe it once more...
Signature

pimps perverted...
nope! me good grl !^.^
yup! a lot ub Animes fwiends r pimps

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

I know some pimps. They are so shitty and stupid...I won't life my life like that because it doesn't make sense....yay... I do not like pimps ^^

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.