page 1 of 1 6 total items

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Cancel

Anyone play with this interesting little piece of software? It looks like it has some features of the expensive image editing programs, but how does it actually compare?

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

linus

linus

drowning

Cancel

i don't think it would rival ps, so i'll just stick with that. however, it would be nice to get rid of standard paint that serves no purpose at all and have this instead. as long as it starts up fast and runs fast.

I'm going to live forever, or die trying.

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Cancel

It looks like a very basic version Photoshop. It better than MSPaint for sure. I think.
Let me get it and try it out for a little bit... I'll report back.

Edit: Pretty good. It great for Oekakis. Got shading vaules and the stuff. Wallpapers... maybe not. Extraction seem to be hard to pull off. Well it up to you if it good or not. Great replacement for Paint though.

Learning little by little.
Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Cancel

i still think photoshop is the premiere photo editing software

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jun 11, 2005

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Cancel

Quote by hiddensnakehands i still think photoshop is the premiere photo editing software

Well, yes, of course... It's what most people prefer. However, it's good to know there are some decent free alternatives out there. I've yet to play with [url=www.gimp.org]Gimp[/url], which is like an open source Photoshop.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Cancel

Very interesting.... and its free..... I don't currently have any photoshop software..... but this is free so I might just have to download this.... thanks for showin' us kawaiiguy!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.