Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer??? - Minitokyo

Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer???

Tagged under D.N.Angel

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 176 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

For me is Riku because she is really kute, and she loves Daisuke so much.
But Risa is so gentle to Dark that she almost made me chose her... ^^

Signature Image

xmotionless

xmotionless

Not so innocent

i like dark,cause hes pretty, but also mysterious, his attitude and wells "him" is something i will never understand.but i think hes cool, and i like satoshi? forgot watch it a while ago, the guy with the blue hair, he saved DAIsuke from suffering from the water. by CPR o.o. The maid is cute ^^ shes verry talkative and cheerry and seems so nice and helpful. not shy, just outgoing ^^
so MUCH I LIKE.lols. wows i can give a paragraph for the reasons i liek each character.lols

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Quote by xmotionlessi like dark,cause hes pretty, but also mysterious, his attitude and
wells "him" is something i will never understand.but i think hes cool,
and i like satoshi? forgot watch it a while ago, the guy with the blue
hair, he saved DAIsuke from suffering from the water. by CPR o.o. The
maid is cute ^^ shes verry talkative and cheerry and seems so nice and
helpful. not shy, just outgoing ^^
so MUCH I LIKE.lols. wows i can give a paragraph for the reasons i liek
each character.lols

Twin????

Signature Image

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I think it's Riku that I like. The one that is not as wimpy. Riku is not as pathetic, not as whiny, more athletic, and just had a plain better characteristic than the other one. (The one I like is the one that has short hair...what's her name?) Anywho, yep, that's the one I like! :) (Sorry if I don't make sense...it's been awhile since I've watched DNAngel... ^_^' )

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

Riku is better in my opinion. Risa's love for Dark is pathetic to me.

Believe it once more...
Signature

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

waaah! i love riku!! she's the best!! both in anime and manga!
i love her attitude and her sportmanship! she's energetic and some time m..... dunno but i like her!! XD

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

definitely Riku. I find she's much stronger than her sister, more independant and definitely less whiny than Risa.
I just found her really easy to like, and Risa more irritating than anything else (Not nearly as annoying as Miho though...sheesh...) 8P

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i like riku better too! she's more into sports, independent, responsible, more mature and doesn't go chasing after guys all the time. :D
she's cool. XD

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

xmotionless

xmotionless

Not so innocent

LOLS .srrrry for a second i thought it was teeen*. o.o im hallucinating.mustve been the drugs o.o
but ill say RIKU.shes more understanding.and when her love for daisuke is differ then risa love for dark ;D and i think riku smart.
KYAAAAHHH i feeel so stupid.sorrry.o.o i feeel retarded.-.-;;

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Quote by xmotionlessLOLS .srrrry for a second i thought it was teeen*. o.o im
hallucinating.mustve been the drugs o.o
but ill say RIKU.shes more understanding.and when her love for daisuke
is differ then risa love for dark ;D and i think riku smart.
KYAAAAHHH i feeel so stupid.sorrry.o.o i feeel retarded.-.-;;

Don't worry about it ^^

Signature Image

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

At first i thought Risa was sucha sweeting, until what she did to Daisuke! Then i got to know more of Riku, & till now i really would prefer Riku, her activeness & shyness dealing with Daisuke is very cute!! :D

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I liked Riku from the start ^^;;; so yeah.

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I like Riku, I think Risa's a little bimbo. XD

Quote by PikaMoonI think it's Riku that I like. The one that is not as wimpy. Riku is not as pathetic, not as whiny, more athletic, and just had a plain better characteristic than the other one. (The one I like is the one that has short hair...what's her name?) Anywho, yep, that's the one I like! :) (Sorry if I don't make sense...it's been awhile since I've watched DNAngel... ^_^' )

I agree with you :nod: ^_^

I've never liked philosophers. They make it all sound so grand and simple, and then you step out into a world that's full of complications.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I hated Risa from the start. Risa is, to me, a little wimp, too whiny, WANTS guys to like her and she goes chasing after them.....I don't know I just hate Risa. Rikku is cool! She's more mature, courageous, and way better than Risa! I wanted to punch her after what she did to Daisuke, that selfish little biscuit!!! She always goes chasin after Dark, which is one thing I just can't stand. So yeah, there you have it. Besides, Rikku is alot like me, so I liked her from the start! ^^

Riku of course ^___^

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Riku harada rulz!!!=] hehehe me da evil side of riku!>=D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Riku all the way!! :) I was never a big fan of Risa :x

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

Most of my friends don't like Risa. Mainly because she goes lovely-dovey over Dark too much.

Believe it once more...
Signature

I like Riku...Risa is so artificial....

Yuy

Yuy

*Altheron*

i hate them both... well in the manga... i liked the short haired one...

So much to do but so little time to do them :P
Signature Image

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

Riku

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Riku, hands down. Risa is way too cute!*gages*
Its so sad that Dark has started falling for Risa in the recent chapters! *cries*

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Quote by CagariI hated Risa from the start. Risa is, to me, a little wimp, too whiny,
WANTS guys to like her and she goes chasing after them.....I
don't know I just hate Risa. Rikku is cool! She's more mature,
courageous, and way better than Risa! I wanted to punch her after what
she did to Daisuke, that selfish little biscuit!!! She always goes
chasin after Dark, which is one thing I just can't stand. So yeah,
there you have it. Besides, Rikku is alot like me, so I liked her from
the start! ^^

I don't think that Risa is so bad as that, because first she doesn't knows Daisuke likes her, second because she as a crush on Dark and third she is a kid... I like her personality in the last episods after she discovers her grandmothers letter to Dark... She growns a lot after that.... and what she done to Daisuke as help im to see who he realy loved, thats Riku of course... But i still like Riku the most....

Signature Image

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 176 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.