Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer??? - Minitokyo

Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer???

Tagged under D.N.Angel

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 176 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Riku cuz Risa is jus so damn annoying she jus whines and complains about dark.....grrr >=( XP

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Riku is the best :) from the first time i've watch D.N.Angel i already like her. also, i like her attitude. Risa... hmm... she's not my type but i don't hate her, she's just annoying beacuse she alway goes after dark (love at first sight)...

riku is better, risa is the kind of people who perfer outside or look over personality.

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Quote by Mimari

Quote by PikaMoonI think it's Riku that I like. The one that is not as wimpy. Riku is not as pathetic, not as whiny, more athletic, and just had a plain better characteristic than the other one. (The one I like is the one that has short hair...what's her name?) Anywho, yep, that's the one I like! :) (Sorry if I don't make sense...it's been awhile since I've watched DNAngel... ^_^' )

I agree with you :nod: ^_^

I agree with you guys.

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I like Riku better because he's more like me!! I like Risa once but not no more!! After what she did to Daisuke makes me very mad!! Poor Daisuke!!! T_T He doesn't deserve to be treated like this!! Besides, Riku is more mature and prettier than Risa!!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

this is really hard!! i like both of them. i think risa has better taste in guys...hee hee. but i like riku best. she's just soo cute! and shes so much more down-to-earth than risa is.

chibidarkfox

Precious angel from above

I like Riku. X333 Cause I'm most like her. XD

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Riku's my favorite... but I don't hate Risa. She can play the supportive sister/friend when needed for those she cares about. She was definitely there for Riku when she (Riku) needed help.

Guess i'm the only one, :\
I'd choose Risa.

I'm sorry but Riku is too typically goodie-goodie and I find that makes her boring in comparison.
Sure her sister is more flawed but hardly downright evil & horrible.
Risa is more immature and that's what makes her fun and funny.
I like the silly romantic notions that swim in her head. It's why she chases Dark
instead of going for a classmate like Daisuke.

Really I don't hate Riku and I'm fine with the idea of her being the one for the main character,
it's just that I appreciate how interesting Risa's imperfect character is.

i like riku more than risa,riku is so cute o love her.

I think that riku is better. I also am a twin and I think riku is more like me. I like that riku is not whimpy like her sister,Risa but it is so pathetic the way she loves Dark.

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

I prefer Riku...because she is much better than Risa in cooking..>_>
(Weird Answer right)
haha...anyway she's athletics, and not that girly..

Signature

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like Riku Harada more than Risa... I like Riku since she's smart, athletic, mature and is a loving sister. I also like her stubborn side.

i'm still watching D.N.Angel, but right now, my choice is Riku! i didn't like the way Risa pushed the home ec. punishment to Riku. though it's nice of Riku to help her out! i like how Riku worries about Risa and Dark being together, and Risa is so insensitive and self-centred that she didn't even acknowledge Riku's concern. i also like how Riku is not obessed with love and boys, but is not overpractical. (she still wishes to be like that senpai? girl?)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I also like Riku's selflessness. When she found out that Risa was thinking of "substituting" Daisuke for Dark, Riku was willing to support her even though she loves Daisuke herself.

Nagira

Nagira

Hunter

Well... I... I hate them both ... "">_> But I think I preffer Riku-Chan. Oh well, no one likes Risa *kicks her*

Signature

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Well... almost all the good traits went to Riku unlike other twins with one as someone intelligent and pretty but too feminine, and the other one sporty and a little boyish... That's the usual stereotype of twin girls...so it's hard to choose between the two. In Riku and Risa's case, Riku got the desirable characteristics.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Riku is better imo. Risa is okay but her obsession with dark is a lil too much I guess. Riku is a lot cuter because she pretends to act tough at times but inside, she still portrays a girl in heart. I like that a lot hehe...

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

Riku all the way! i hate risa personally! well in to cagari!

I like Risa but i like Dark... not fair, they aren't a couple! I like her because she has long hair and she is very calm and doesn't have and attitude. she is mostly like me! ^^;; I like Dark, of course :D, cause he is tall, dark, and handsome! literally! ^.^

WOW Risa is realy not liked as much as Riku. Poor risa one person. B/W mines riku!

xD It'd hafta be Riku for me, I just like her personality better.

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I like Riku too! She is nicer and much more mature. I dont hate Risa though, I think she is quite ok, it's just I like Riku together. The good thing about Risa is that she does not act really rude to Daisuke when he confesses it to her so that is a good thing.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Riku is more of a tomboy, although I guess that is a harsh thing...sorta. More into sports and school. Risa's not that bad, she's just more feminine!

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 176 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.