Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer??? - Minitokyo

Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer???

Tagged under D.N.Angel

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Riku is far more cute than Risa.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

riku pwns over risa XD. im srri i just don't go for the prissy type ^_^.

riku, shes awesome

risas too annoying and girly

i lik riku more den risa coz she isn't like really really girly like risa n isn't as crazy over fashion type. like i like dat riku is good at sports n skool.

n i like dark more then daisuke

hugz ^_^ ja ne Signature Image

Riku

I like Riku over Risa. Risa was such a little snob from the beginning and she only succeeded to annoy me.

Master Raenef,so cute! <

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Riku because she's mature. Risa just annoys me.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

There both cute ^^. I kinda liked Risa but then her character got way off, then I liked her more when she finally understood Dark. Riku is so sweet and her feelings for Daisuke is just so ^^

Yeah, between the twins, SO HARD! i always thought of risa as an annoying as Cagari calls her 'biscut' which is a term i am so gunna use from now on cuz i've never herd it b4 and its so cool! Prorps to Cagari! but Rikku, i dunno she seems so tempramental and controlling. I think i like the dool girl, i can't belive her name escaped me, AAAAHHHHH shes not a twin but i think she had the best personality and if i had to play a character i would choose her right off the bat, she has one of the more indepth character personality and struggles between right and wrong. She's totally awsome! She grew as a character where Rikku didn't, Risa did but she kinda just agnoledged that she knew that she should grow and was goign to . . . just sometime in the future. She changed only by accepting fate.

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

It is all about Riku. The Daisuke and Riku pair is one of the cutest couples. I hated Risa from the start. The biggest reason is that she is a freakin ditz and she doesn't deserve Daisuke in the first place. I don't know what he saw in Risa. I was sooo happy when Risa was DENIED. ^_^

Evil Mind Good Heart

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

I always like girls like Riku. Risa...a bit too girly and whiny.

Signature

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

for me i basicly like any twins even in anime shows too LOL XD

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

riku, she's my favorite character from the start. i really like her she's the best. hmm... about risa, although she's a girly type that doesn't make me feel to dislike her ^_^'

Riku, because Risa is a little shallow sometimes. Riku seems more genuine and more mentally there.. and stable. She seems more practical too. Risa's really pretty though! ^^

I like Riku, because she actually loves both Daskie's (dark+dasike) and didn't just fall in love cause a looks. but I hat how in the manga it takes a longer time to relize that she loves Daiskue and she thinks dark was a pervert. she even said "That pervert stole my first kiss!" I can't belive anyone would think Dark is a perv.

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 12:24am
and I don't like her because she hurt Dasuke's feelings by saying "just friends" poor Dasiuke.

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 12:25am
And why does Riku call him by his last name?

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I hate Risa... She's crying and screaming all the time. She's annoying and she's a wimp. I just can't stand her -__-
Riku is nicer, but I don't like her that much either. But, when I think about it, I don't like DN Angel that much XD

maa, seems like everyone prefer riku over risa.... maa actually I prefer risa. And she's not that superficial, did anyone read the manga here , in the latest chapters we can see that she had matured a lot and that her feelings for dark are much deeper, and that she doesn't love him just for his look ... anyway i don't dislike riku but personnally i prefer risa better..

I liked Rikku since the first episode, she is just so cute, and I just love her attitude. Oh man and when she blushes she is just too cute. By far Rikku is my favorite twin by a landslide. Go Rikku!

Definitely Riku! I have nothing against Risa though so you could say that it's a draw, but Riku seems a bit more mature and practical (i.e. she can cook while Risa can't and things like that.).

btw, an offtopic question: is the manga worth reading?

They have both got likeable qualities, which is what makes the story work well. I guess you can't have everything. Me, personally, I'd prefer Riku.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

yes... definitely, in fact, I like it more than the anime...

Java

Java

/homework overload

After watching the entire series I suppose I'd prefer either, it was just a matter of circumstances in which one became more likeable or dislikeable during the progression of the show. I found Riku's shyness towards her feelings quite cute, but also in the end how much each has matured from the beginning. Maybe actually being an identical twin in which both of us are very similar in numerous aspects makes it hard to pick one of the twins over the other.

Riku..off course. She's way better...

At first i thought about Risa being better....
but now that i think about it, i would prefer Riku
I mean yea.....Risa is pretty but i just think that Riku is
alot more nicer =]

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.