Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer??? - Minitokyo

Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer???

Tagged under D.N.Angel

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

Rakusu-chan

Rakusu-chan

Angel of Light

I'd have to choose Risa. Sure, everyone thinks she's annoying because of her shallow love for Dark, but don't we all used to have crushes, too? We can all tell that that was mere infatuation, but that's pretty much the first stage we go through in order to experience true love. Even though Risa can be childish and somewhat blunt, she's still a cheerful and friendly girl. Even after she rejected Daisuke, she still considers him an intimate. She also cares about other people's happiness, and knowing that Dark loved Rika in the anime, she decided to drop out of the competition in winning his heart because she knows she can never have him. And she also showed Satoshi a hearty and warm smile as she waved him goodbye in vol. 3. And that was around the time where a subtle intimacy has started to take place between the both of them. Maybe it was because of her friendliness that caused him to have some feelings for her. I mean, why would he treat Risa differently from the other girls who've had a crush on him?

Well, I also like Riku with her personality and good judgement, but my favorite is still Risa. :)

Signature

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Lol. Everywhere I go it's Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku. Sure, Risa can be selfish sometimes, but I like her better for some reason. There's nothing wrong with her infatuation with dark, she's just like an anime fan fawning over their favorite crush, or a random person crushing over their favorite movie star.

Besides, I have a tendency to also judge looks... and Risa is prettier, IMO

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Quote by Rakusu-chanI'd have to choose Risa. Sure, everyone thinks she's annoying because of her shallow love for Dark, but don't we all used to have crushes, too? We can all tell that that was mere infatuation, but that's pretty much the first stage we go through in order to experience true love. Even though Risa can be childish and somewhat blunt, she's still a cheerful and friendly girl. Even after she rejected Daisuke, she still considers him an intimate. She also cares about other people's happiness, and knowing that Dark loved Rika in the anime, she decided to drop out of the competition in winning his heart because she knows she can never have him. And she also showed Satoshi a hearty and warm smile as she waved him goodbye in vol. 3. And that was around the time where a subtle intimacy has started to take place between the both of them. Maybe it was because of her friendliness that caused him to have some feelings for her. I mean, why would he treat Risa differently from the other girls who've had a crush on him?

Well, I also like Riku with her personality and good judgement, but my favorite is still Risa. :)

Rakusu, you said it all...

Tks for all of you, members of mt for posting until now... I'm seeing this thread very animated... Please continue posting...
Ja ne

Signature Image

girls like risa are soooooo annoying to me, too high maintenance and whiney.
I would definitely go with riku on this one. it made me so mad when risa finally started to acknowledge daisuke only after it seemed like she couldn't have him if she wanted! *fumes*

merged: 03-31-2006 ~ 04:42pm

Quote by Darkshadow21Lol. Everywhere I go it's Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku, Riku. Sure, Risa can be selfish sometimes, but I like her better for some reason. There's nothing wrong with her infatuation with dark, she's just like an anime fan fawning over their favorite crush, or a random person crushing over their favorite movie star.

Besides, I have a tendency to also judge looks... and Risa is prettier, IMO

you know they are twins right? lol

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I prefer Riku she is so cute! Risa just annoying!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Riku most definately. Risa to me is annoying a lot of times. Riku is more enjoyable to watch.

Riku all the way. Love her personality.

twilightmage

twilightmage

Starmage

I like Riku a lot! :nya: She's pretty cool and her and Daisuke make an EXCELLENT couple! *squeals* I especially like in the anime where her and Dai get all huggy kissy underneath the starts before the meteor shower. AND I ALMOST DIED WHEN THEY WERE JUST INCHES FROM KISSING EACH OTHER! OX

Quote by Cagari
I hated Risa from the start. Risa is, to me, a little wimp, too whiny,
WANTS guys to like her and she goes chasing after them.....I
don't know I just hate Risa. Rikku is cool! She's more mature,
courageous, and way better than Risa! I wanted to punch her after what
she did to Daisuke, that selfish little biscuit! She always goes
chasin after Dark, which is one thing I just can't stand. So yeah,
there you have it. Besides, Rikku is alot like me, so I liked her from
the start! ^^

And Risa's not THAT bad! I mean, the only reason why she didn't pay much attention to Daisuke is because Dark enchanted her with his love spell. XD Who wuld be taken over by Dark if they met him?

i like Riku. Why?
1. cute for her short hair :)
2. know how to cook (risa lose here)

Cool topic. I tink... I like Riku better. I thought I preferred Risa at the start, then it shifted over to Riku. She seems to get cuter every volume!

well.....i HAVE to say riku becuz risa is ao annoying and turn dai down.....who would turn dai down...hes so kawaii>0<

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I prefer Riku...

hikariangiru

Angiru Hikari

Hmmm...I can't really decide, both of them are special and likeable in their own way. Riku's athletic and tomboyish, and stubborn, which reminds me of myself. She geniunely has feelings for Daisuke, and it's really cute how their relationship is turning up. Riku is considerate and I think she's right in a way for disliking Dark. (I don't like him much either, but he's okay =/) Not to mention brave...
Risa on the other hand, was a turn-down for me in the beginning, I thought of her as shallow, girly, and a bratty gossip girl. But further on in the manga, she was slowly maturing. Her crush on Dark was then more than just a crush: She loved him so much, and yet, was so brave to just let him go in volume 10. Risa's a caring sister and a good friend.
So in conclusion, I can't choose either one.
(By the way, can't wait to read volume 11..=d)

We are all angels with one wing, we need someone else to fly...
#JapaneseLover#

I would prefer Risa to the two. She just seems so fragile sometimes; I can't help but feel sorry for her (and angry) when people say she's annoying. I admit, I really hated her too, how she said Riku was her rival in love, and used Daisuke to stalk Dark... Anyways, Risa rejecting Daisuke just means that she wouldn't go out with someone she doesn't like right? What's wrong with that?

In the 10th volume of DNAngel, her feelings for Dark there doesn't seem like a simple schoolgirl crush... she also mentions that she's grateful to Daisuke. I prefer Risa mainly because I admire her courage for love... I could never hold onto someone like that. Also, she causes trouble like me XD

yea,riku's waaaay better.
risa juz loves tat stupid robber. juz for the facade and the legend. no more love than tat.

Quote by Einzbernyea,riku's waaaay better.
risa juz loves tat stupid robber. juz for the facade and the legend. no more love than tat.

There is more love that that, try paying more attention to the sub titles and the words in the manga, not just the pretty pictures. <__<" x_x

i like Riku a lot better. She's not that high maintenance.

Riku

What else can I say? It's all been said already! Ganbatte, Harada Riku!

Riku definitely. I thought when Dark made fun of Daisuke saying he liked Hiwatari was so funny.

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

I would choose Riku, well i dont really like Risa very much beside that i think Riku is cuter than Risa

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

Risa
well i love risa! she's nice and gentle and even if at first her love for dark seems kinda shallow.... as the story goes on you can tell that she trully loves him and that it wasn't only because of his looks.
well in short i prefer risa .
I don't dislike riku but she seems to have a big spot on her contrasting with her sister personality ...so much that sometimes we tend to worship her and stereotype risa too much...

Riku! No doubts about that. Her personality just sort of shines, and Risa's personality is that of a typical teenage girl.

riku.......i hate girly girls -__-

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.