Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer??? - Minitokyo

Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer???

Tagged under D.N.Angel

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

I think Riku's cooler. She sporty and outgoing

i prefer riku. shes really athletic and good looking.

I would personally preffer Riku of course! :D
She's much more mature & can seem to handle situations very well.
She's down to earth which I really like, & she dosen't seem to care what others think. When it comes to love you can tell she stops to thnk about it & what it is she's attracted to, unlike her sister Risa who falls in love with Dark just because he's famous....? That's not true love! That's just a childish crush Risa has.

Me too. For me, although she was so cold, she has her charm point when she look sad.

Honestly, I never liked Risa from the very beginning. I don't know why, but during the series it proved that I was right! I really don't like too sentimental and weak characters, especially when they receive more attention for nothing! As for Riku, I was fine with her, in other words, very ok with her. In physical term I find her very average although she's athletic. Her personality really shines though. :) She's very laid back and easy-going. She's not pushy and demanding and everything about her personality -even when she got jealous or sad- felt tangible and -well- healthy imo.

Riku! I despise Risa so much that I'm so glad that she didn't end up with Dark nor Daisuke!
I'm so happy for Risa and Daisuke!

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

wow... O_o pretty much everyone likes Riku better...

so do I, actually...I find Risa a bit annoying...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

I really like Risa cause she's cute for me.

Riku , she's way more " down to earth" then Risa whose always got her head in the clouds , thinking about Dark

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

wow! looks like riku's getting all the love here *LOL*
anyways...I pick Risa XD

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

I don't think that this thread is very old so I'll post mine.
I choose Riku, but at first I like Risa. :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Riku...
Cause I don't really like Risa's type...
I don't know why... It's just like that !

RISA :)

riku by far

definitly riku!
risa is spoiled princess type ... i hate it

Riku. Risa is a bit too immature, however deep she gets in the end of the anime.

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Riku! I like 'sporty girl' like her.. :)

~kitto dekiru~

Riku has the better personality but I was never too attracted to her. I hate short hair for the most part and she's not too high on the list for even short haired girls.

Risa is extremely cute but for the first 2/3rds of the series she was a b****. She straightened up after a certain event in the series and had a good personality for the last third though.

So in the beginning Riku won just because of Risa's personality issue but Risa won by the end.

Signature

Signature done by:elizabeth-san

Riku is soooooooo much better than Risa. I find Risa a little too self absorbed.

I prefer Riku she is more cool XD

its riku of course.. i like her personality a lot..

BlueBeetle

BlueBeetle

The Blue Wonder

Riku. She's tough, cute and just oh so adorable. xD

Signature

Riku is sooooooooooo much better than Risa. I find Risa annoying.

Riku. Riku's a really down-to-earth sort of person whereas Risa's just plain crazy when it comes to fangirl mode.. Then again, most girls would do that near Dark too. Ahah.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.