Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 these small & foolish things we do everyday.... - Minitokyo

these small & foolish things we do everyday....

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

i was thinking on how many foolish things we do everyday, like an habit that you do without thinking...

for example, when you are hungry you open the refrigerator, don't find anything to please you, so close it... 5 minutes later you come back, open it again and see inside like hoping something appeared since the last time you opened... and so on...

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

Quote by kuzuryume
for example, when you are hungry you open the refrigerator, don't find anything to please you, so close it... 5 minutes later you come back, open it again and see inside like hoping something appeared since the last time you opened... and so on...

I do that all the time

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i do that ... i will also ... get like a bag of chips ansd go back to my room and start watching tv with an open bag thinking "im hungry".

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

Quote by TW12T3Di do that ... i will also ... get like a bag of chips ansd go back to my room and start watching tv with an open bag thinking "im hungry".

I do that too, same with cookies

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote: for example, when you are hungry you open the refrigerator, don't find anything to please you, so close it... 5 minutes later you come back, open it again and see inside like hoping something appeared since the last time you opened... and so on...

LoL, that's the sign of someone not used to cooking xp
i can't cook either ;_;

i have this weird habbit of pacing back and forth when i'm thinking happy thoughts.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.