Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help.... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I dont know where to post this so i just posted it on spam....

anyway could you guys help me? we will have a report on TLE by wed or Thurs about succesful entrepreneurs, like umm... stories from rags to riches...... so could you please help me? do you know any sites that have stories of succesful entrepreneurs?

EDIT: i tried searching but they results were books for sale.... and i dont have any money i just need one story and it has to be real life

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

just go to google and put in entrepreneurs and they should give you a whole list of them...hey and no sweat i had to do this too....google should help alot

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I believe there are many big businesses discovered out there whose entrepreneurship turned out to be big empires. One of them was Dell and Starbucks, if I could remember. It's been a while.

Lemme see if I can help. **Checks the pages for clues**

http://www.zeromillion.com/entrepreneurship/

Aha! Scroll down until you see the list "Entrepreneur Stories Articles." Have fun, I hope. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hey!!! friend...try ask jeevs...it could help you with your TLE assignment.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

how about researching stories about steve jobs (founder of apple computers) or bill gates.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

hmmmmm, why don't you try searching on google and used this keyword, "entrepreneur" or "succesful entrepreneurs"
note:
include the double quote, so that the search engine will not include any books or stuff that are not containing any useful information....

hope that it will help...

Heaven

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Sinabihan na kita ah...

I'll say it again...

Just search and type the keywords entrepreneur or philippine successful entrepreneurs...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

i believe e internet has a lot of these resources, maybe you can try websites such as Newsweek, Time, BBC, CNBC etc's story archives. i'm sure there will be at least one story that you need.

good luck with your work! ^_^

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I don't know if this site will help you or not:
http://www.shift.to/click-too/sasm1.html

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.