Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's the Worst Villian of all anime? - Minitokyo

Who's the Worst Villian of all anime?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

There's always a bad guy. Even in the cutsie animes. So, the question I ask you is: Who is the most wicked? I know there's a lot of different types, but if you had to pick the most wicked one, who would it be?

You need only believe. . .

ErikaAyanami

ErikaAyanami

First Child

In my opinion the best villain i ever see is Count of Monte Cristo in Gankoutso. Sometime he look so clever and gentleman but in other time he look so scary and cruel [just like anakin skywalker]

I HATE anakin such a sob!! i just wanted to jump into the movie and smack HIm!! ok well in my opinion the worst villian in all the anime i watched is the seele Corporation in Evangelion, they used Shinji for there purpose which was the death of the world.

Envy from full metal alchemist i hate that villain so that is my leasy favorite. God i hate envy!!!!!!!!!!

The villian that is the most son of a bitch is Muraki from Yami no Matsuei! Oh My Gosh that guy is soooo discusting!! He has a girlfriend, yet he is all over Tsuzuki! Poor lady, too. I wish that Muraki dies!

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

to me it tis kikyo! sorry to whoever likes kikyo....

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Hmmm...

Coolest villain: Orochimaru (Naruto)

Just plain evil: Lucy (Elfen Lied) (I treat her as a villain :P)

Crappy villain: A lot of the DBGT villains...

Signature

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Odd villian : Slade from Teen Titans ^^ (what is he doing pickin on little kids?)

Insignificant villian : Odin in Matantei Loki Ragnarok (he didn't even physically appear anywhere in the anime)

Smart Villian : either L or Raito, whoever you consider the villian ^^

Signature

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

SHINN ASUKA!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Worst villain I've ever seen is 'Control Freak' from Teen Titans. Dear lord....

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

well the worst willan is "marller" from ah! my goddess, she's lame and a cutesie-poo baddy for a cutsie-poo anime, her weakness are lucky charms and rock music for god's sakes!

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

i hate envy but he aint the worst, i would say that vicious is from cowboy bebop

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I think it was in the Rave... The 3 brothers who have Giant ASS !!!
i hate them :angry: :angry: :angry:
^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

most badass villian in animes is vicious for bebop : )!!

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

I think that a great villain would have to be Lucky! From Eflen lied I watched the whole series in like 1 day...I downloaded it from my friedns com..Yeah it was great....Weird ending..

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.