Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your connection with darkness - Minitokyo

What is your connection with darkness

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

ok here's another of that quiz-thread that i always wanted to make quiz :
http://quizilla.com/users/PainfulBliss/quizzes/What%20is%20your%20connection%20with%20darkness%3F%20(pics)

enjoy, here are my results :

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jmk_lc026/1112620887_ction_Evil.jpgYour connection with darkness is because you are evil. Yes, dear quiztaker, you have evil within you. Lots of it. What makes you different from the rest of the results is that your evil is pure. I'm guessing you are a sadistic person too. All people on this earth, according to you, doesn't deserve to live like they do and be happy. No, you want to see them at your feet, obeying you until they die. You are not a people person, unless they function as your slaves, and you look down on everyone else...Lonely on the top, eh?

i never thought i was that mean XD lol see ya ppl

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

This is me:
http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1104181035_re_answere.JPG

Your connection with darkness is through your interest in vampires. Theese occult beings fascinates you. Their lives are just something you would kill for, and if you would have the opportunity to be sired, you would. Living a mortal kind of life is just so ordinary and boring. You aren't necessarly evil just because of this interest/obsession, you just can connect with them and their lifestyles. Though people have a hard time understanding this and chances are you're a social outcast. Perhaps you hate your life and therefor developed this interest, to escape reality.

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

It says I'm evil.
What an accurate quiz!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Vampires

"Your connection with darkness is through your interest in vampires. Theese occult beings fascinates you. Their lives are just something you would kill for, and if you would have the opportunity to be sired, you would. Living a mortal kind of life is just so ordinary and boring. You aren't necessarly evil just because of this interest/obsession, you just can connect with them and their lifestyles. Though people have a hard time understanding this and chances are you're a social outcast. Perhaps you hate your life and therefor developed this interest, to escape reality."

How odd, I didn't even tick any of the answers that mentioned blood. Strange.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I Got:
Your connection with darkness is through your interest in vampires. Theese occult beings fascinates you. Their lives are just something you would kill for, and if you would have the opportunity to be sired, you would. Living a mortal kind of life is just so ordinary and boring. You aren't necessarly evil just because of this interest/obsession, you just can connect with them and their lifestyles. Though people have a hard time understanding this and chances are you're a social outcast. Perhaps you hate your life and therefor developed this interest, to escape reality.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Your connection with darkness is because of your interest in magic. You like spells, herbs, maybe even voodoo-dolls. You like it very much, and probably even have books or found Internet-sites where magic is the topic. You probably mean no harm with this, well perhaps to some. Most people who are aware of your interest mistakes you for a Satan-worshipper. You're missunderstood, but have your friends. You probably are a wiccan or something related and are interested in mother nature, souls and spirits. You prefer the forrest(or park) before the city. Remember, all can't always understand

Thanks for the quiz...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1104184947_ch_answere.JPG
Your connection with darkness is because of your interest in magic. You like spells, herbs, maybe even voodoo-dolls. You like it very much, and probably even have books or found Internet-sites where magic is the topic. You probably mean no harm with this, well perhaps to some. Most people who are aware of your interest mistakes you for a Satan-worshipper. You're missunderstood, but have your friends. You probably are a wiccan or something related and are interested in mother nature, souls and spirits. You prefer the forrest(or park) before the city. Remember, all can't always understand.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1104181529_ed_answere.JPG
Your connection with darkness is through your depression. Hated, sad and often feeling lonely, there is only a few that appreciate the real you. You tend to keep to yourself and away from the world since you don't want to be hurt and betrayed again. Music gives you the understanding you need to get through, it's your "therapy". Or you express yourself through art or writing. Chances are you're also an anti-social person, who only likes being with close friends, if even that. The world has finally showed it's true face for you and you wish life wasn't this miserable to live through. Maybe you'll find happiness in the future, but right now you're just hiding away from the world. Who needs people anyway?

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I'm depressed...it actually sounds cool!

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl

Your connection with darkness is through your murderous ways/thoughts. You want to kill, get away with it and do it again and again etc. To be in charge of peoples lives, to decide if someone should live or die makes you feel powerful. And power is addicting. But chances are you haven't commited murder(torture/rape) yet. So far theese thoughts stay inside and haven't come to life. Most people wouldn't expect you to want to do this(maybe close friends/familymembers) since you look just like an ordinary Joe (but sometimes theese types stand out). In school you were likely the quiet one who seemed harmless. Isn't is fun to prove people wrong?

cool XD i'm a killer great....
oh...i'm so hope tht the person i hate read this so they just know wht will happen if they mess with me XO
too bad the-someone-i-hate not at MT T_T

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Your connection with darkness is through your depression. Hated, sad and often feeling lonely, there is only a few that appreciate the real you. You tend to keep to yourself and away from the world since you don't want to be hurt and betrayed again. Music gives you the understanding you need to get through, it's your "therapy". Or you express yourself through art or writing. Chances are you're also an anti-social person, who only likes being with close friends, if even that. The world has finally showed it's true face for you and you wish life wasn't this miserable to live through. Maybe you'll find happiness in the future, but right now you're just hiding away from the world. Who needs people anyway?

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

jlpg

follow the wind

"Your connection with darkness is through your interest in vampires. Theese occult beings fascinates you. Their lives are just something you would kill for, and if you would have the opportunity to be sired, you would. Living a mortal kind of life is just so ordinary and boring. You aren't necessarly evil just because of this interest/obsession, you just can connect with them and their lifestyles. Though people have a hard time understanding this and chances are you're a social outcast. Perhaps you hate your life and therefor developed this interest, to escape reality."

life is not the same
without a friend to share

i took this test once i i was EVIL (which i am not) lol

'Signature Image'

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1110915920_connection.JPG

Your connection with darkness is through your hate. It's burning from the inside and you feel it strongly everyday. All kinds of things make you hate; the governmate, teachers/the boss, students in school/work, family etc. Well, you feel like the world and everyone in it hates you, so you hate it and everyone back. You probaly don't like changes since nothing good ever comes out of them. Though your hate is big, you can still have a soft spot in your heart for someone. You're not numb or anything, your problem lies in that you feel too much. Life is too damn complicated, isn't it?

up up and away

i took this test once i i was EVIL (which i am not) lol

'Signature Image'

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1104181035_re_answere.JPG

sweet i like

shadowofdoom

shadowofdoom

eccentric empereor of doom

Wierd!

There are 3 universal constants on this planet: death, persecution and revolution.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.