Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The difference between a crush and like.... - Minitokyo

The difference between a crush and like....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Looking different......hey, did you get my pm?

Signature Image

well likeing someone is more of likeing someone as a friend, and haveing a crush is really likeing them, um i guess all most loving!? i honestly don't have a clue i've never really loved, i know it sad, but i don't care. :\

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Likeing someone is more of being friendly and haveing a crush on someoe is more of you like then a lot. Well that what I think but I don't have emotion so I wound'nt know :\

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by deadwolf98well likeing someone is more of likeing someone as a friend, and haveing a crush is really likeing them, um i guess all most loving!? i honestly don't have a clue i've never really loved, i know it sad, but i don't care. :\

well, at least ur not going to get a heart broken...

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by deadwolf98well likeing someone is more of likeing someone as a friend, and haveing a crush is really likeing them, um i guess all most loving!? i honestly don't have a clue i've never really loved, i know it sad, but i don't care. :\

lol he keeps saying hes not a human....lol i bet there will be a person he likes later on....dont think your COOL or what ever you think you are drago...later or soon there will be sombody you like....and i mean YOU.....not sombody els....

It is time for you to drown

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by Tias

Quote by miraku-spike

lol he keeps saying hes not a human....lol i bet there will be a person he likes later on....dont think your COOL or what ever you think you are drago...later or soon there will be sombody you like....and i mean YOU.....not sombody els....

Who are u talking to when u mention YOU? And FYI, I'm a human... XD

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by Tias

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by deadwolf98well(...) likeing someone is more of likeing someone as a friend, and haveing a crush is really likeing them, um i guess all most loving!? i honestly don't have a clue i've never really loved, i know it sad, but i don't care. :\

Who are u talking to when u mention YOU? And FYI, I'm a human... XD

-_- i knwo your a human...but drago thinks hes not a human...maybe is is a bit mental dameged in his brain(ok no stuff in my gb)..he keeps saying he has no emotions and stuff....and then in reality he is a pimp her somthing..if that whould be like that i whould rofl all day and night...but as he is...that will never be....maybe he is lucky or unlucky and meets sombody who is like him...just a female

It is time for you to drown

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Um...well in a book I read...
Really liking someone is when you get to know them and see them when they're not at their best and them you, and you still care about them and want to be with them...
When the attraction becomes more mental, and not just physical anymore.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

I think that the word "like" means im intrested in so-in-so.

And the word "crush" means I in love with so-in-so.

i feel the word crush is stronger than like, i can like my cousin, for his sweetness, that doesn't mean i have anything towards him....but if i say crush, then it means i do...don't be afraid, i don't have a crush towards any of my cousins, cause i didn't see them all......hehehheeee and i won't ......

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

if you like someone, you know him, respect him, and understand him. you like the way he thinks, the way he dresses, doesn't mean anything deep. you like him and he's your friend, you admire him and he is a good person (usually).

if you have a crush, well then you don't really have to know much about him. he looks good, acts cool, is cool, you have a crush on him. sensei said a crush doesn't last long, i believe that...a crush is immature..hehe...it's flippant and shallow...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

^oh ya, thta's what i wanted to say, but i put it in my own words...kekkekekekeke^

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I personally think that if you have a crush on someone it's more of a childish whim. I mean you get all shy and blush alot around them, but it's innocent and you usually get a crush on soemone just by looking on the outside. Sometimes a crush can lead to deeper feelings or obsession...... however, "liking" a person can also have many different menaings to it. Liking can be the step before "love" which is unconditional... in a romanic sense. Or it can be casula, like you liek your friend, or your sister... or this perosn, and not that one.. you knwo what i'm saying? Like can be associated with just a casual friendship and it means little. Or it can be asscoiated with a romantic relationship and it has a much, much deeper meaning. A crush is nothing serious. If oyu were to have a crush, that means that you probably don't know very much about the person as an individual,y ou just find yourself attarcted to their outer appearance, and mabye who they portray themselves to be to the general public. If you like soemone, you know them more intimatly, and judge their character, not their body.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I believe that when you have a crush on someone it is when you are just beginning to notice them, and feel attracted to them whether you know why or not...a crush can grow to become love if you get to know them better and still like them or grow to like them more and more...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.