Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How about some beer? - Minitokyo

How about some beer?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

When did you guys first had beer? Beer okay, not wine. ;) I had a first taste of it when I was seven. I asked my grandpa what it tasted like and he said that I could have a sip so that I would know about it when someone asked me. :D Then I had a whole glass when I was thirteen. My dad let me have some. I think it was San Miguel Beer.

This is a weird question, I know, but I was thinking of buying some more rootbeer because it's my favorite drink. o_0 And then I ended up thinking of beer. *shrugs* Thank you to all those who will reply! :)

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I've my first beer at one of my older sister's friend bar-b-q. It was I think bud light. And Man it tasted awwfull!! Why I drank it? Because she threatened me or Joe, (her husband) would throw me in the 20 feet deep pool. :)'

Signature Image

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I think i was around 7 or so. I could have s sip from my dad. And afther that i could have sip everytime. It was heineken. Didn't like it to much cuz it was so bitter.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Well, I've never had a sip before, but my nephew had a little sip of it, and he's only 1year old!

Man, that's unfair!!! XO

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I've smelled beer, but haven't tasted it, yet ever plan to taste it....but root beer is da bomb!!

Tasted it quite late in my teens, but still prefer white wine over beer up to today. Beer is alright for a once-in-a-while drinking occasion though.

Merma

Merma

Wingless

Wooot... erm.... my first beer was my first drunk.... my first beer was about 3 or 4... i was happy :D:D

LOL xD My first taste was from my dad, he was drinking it and I was curious xD
I dont really like it.. I havent drunk for a loooonnng time ^_^

Signature Image

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

When i was 6 years old.. my dad is a master beer drinker and he wants me to be his successor..

Beer is ok. . just watch its alcohol contents..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

i have never drunk it. But I know how to make it.

I am invincible!

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Quote by BorisGrishenkoi have never drunk it. But I know how to make it.

Cool. :D

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by BorisGrishenkoi have never drunk it. But I know how to make it.

wooooow, how do you make one i wanna know?!!! help me out bro..i gulped my first glass of beer when i was 12, when i graduated girl school.. and ever since i've been drinkin,but controlled.. to pinoys, if you have a problem, remember two words, 1.)red 2.)horse

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Damn... my friend's brithday last year.

San Mig Light is okay but Fundador Brandy with a softdrink!?! Damn, I cursed alcohol because of that!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by lapuk

Quote by BorisGrishenkoi have never drunk it. But I know how to make
it.

wooooow, how do you make one i wanna know?!!! help me out
bro..i gulped my first glass of beer when i was 12, when i graduated
girl school.. and ever since i've been drinkin,but controlled.. to
pinoys, if you have a problem, remember two words, 1.)red 2.)horse

It is actually pretty easy if you know how. I recommend google though...I am sure sites can explain it better than me.

I am invincible!

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

When I was 10 years old, I asked my father how beer tastes... Then, I tried to taste it... I don't like the taste!! XO That's the first time I tasted beer... I don't want to try drinking anymore.

i tasted it one day at my grandmas it was pretty bad so i stayed away from then on.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Beer? hehe~! my favorite... i drink beer and hard liquor quite often... Beer must drink with big gulp! not sip! wide open your throat throw in the beer when it's damn cold!! then you'll find it smooth and refreshing when passing thru your throat!! That's the best way to drink beer buddy!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

i first had my (full) cup of beer not that long ago.. december last yr. i was in the plane when a guy friend of mine made me drink a glass of it. god! it was horrible..

i'll nvr go near it again lol... well... lets not use the word ''never'' ... ''won't'' would sound better.. haha

for we'll nvr know what'll happen.. *fingers crossed* >.<

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i had my first actual taste of beer 2 years ago when my family and i went on a trip to China, we followed a tour group and the only drink they served at most of the restourants was beer albeit a mild one. in the end, coz there a number of children in our group, we mixed the beer with Sprite and had a shandy of some sort!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I first drank beer when my Slob uncle "Koya" was still alive. They say I was three when he started bottle feeding me with beer and liquor. Noted for his vicious alcohol desires so I'm guesiing he was my true mentor.

Now, I can drink anything alcoholic. My specialty drink is Red Horse (ito ang tama!!!). I can down a barkada barrel (that's about 15 pints) without vomitting or even dropping.

Call me Master Drinker... or Mr. Liquor.....

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

But for those kids out there.... don't drink. It's bad for your health. Don't go feeling macho or think it's cool. Alcohol would just end up eating your liver.

And for those drivers out there. Don't drink and drive.

Signature

I like that taste when I first time try it when i was 9 years old. actually I interesting in beer bubble.

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good. you'll have to ram them down people's throats.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by ramchongBeer? hehe~! my favorite... i drink beer and hard liquor quite often...
Beer must drink with big gulp! not sip! wide open your throat throw in
the beer when it's damn cold!! then you'll find it smooth and
refreshing when passing thru your throat!! That's the best way to drink
beer buddy!!!

that right rammie. ;) for instance my empty freezer is used only to make my beer mug ice cold.

i suppose i had my first beer in my teens. i also love fine chardonnay and other white wines as well. ^^

i made a blood pledge to keep my local liquor store solvent and dammit im doing my part. ;)

InSaNiTyRuLz

I'm not dead....

I had my first taste of beer when I was thirteen or fourteen, at my aunt's house at a reunion. My cousin dared me to try some from his can, and it tasted good! The time I had a whole beer was at another cousin's house, where she dared me to drink this oh-so-huge can of the stuff... glad to say, it was chugged down with gusto. ;)

Beer is a wonderful drink, hooray!

~And you were saying?~

Proud member of negaraku, getbackers and peacemaker

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.