Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT's Most Annoying Avatar - Minitokyo

MT's Most Annoying Avatar

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't think anything like this has been done recently and it's only a bit of fun.

Basically, on every forum I frequent, there are always a few people with really annoying animated avatars that are either set to loop too fast and just about give you a seizure when you see them continually out the corner of your eye, or are just annoying like the Crazy Frog inspired ones I have been seeing around recently.

Anyway, you can nominate people from Minitokyo here and remember, it's not abusive, just fun ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I nominate my new one. And it's nothing compared to what I have planned....

Signature

Quote by gendo1I nominate my new one. And it's nothing compared to what I have planned....

Lol, that's a cute avatar XD

For me the most annoying avatars are the animated ecchi ones... I think I've seen one where it was like zoom zoom zoom PANTSU! x_x

I'm not trying to offend anyone or their interests... but just that as a girl, I find it really irritating.

Signature Image

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Look at mine! Do you think it's annoying? :D It's animated, too. The eyes just change color. I haven't seen one that has really annoyed me, though.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Maybe it`s nothing to be proud of but I don`t have problems with animated avas. Why? Cause they become unanimated when I`m using Maxthon (I know Firefox is good but I`m just too conservative ^_^). I can`t think of any annoying avatar, I don`t remember bumping into the Crazy Frog ones. So as for now (just for now ^^) I can`t say that some avatars annoy me. Maybe someday I`ll find one, though I doubt it, I`m very calm and tolerant, it`s hard to annoy me or drive me mad :)

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by gendo1I nominate my new one. And it's nothing compared to what I have planned....

lol that has to be the cutest coollest ava in MT this week XD, really cute ^_^

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

well, there is this one animated av that really gets on my nerves >.> i do not remember the member but his/her av represents a blond girl's face in a very suggestive situation. i think it is disgusting to tell you the truth

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Quote by jasminewell, there is this one animated av that really gets on my nerves >.> i do not remember the member but his/her av represents a blond girl's face in a very suggestive situation. i think it is disgusting to tell you the truth

I remember that one. I think it's quite repulsive too; I don't quite understand why anyone would want to degrade themselves by using it as a avatar.

- This Free Life Crisis -

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

I'm annoyed at my own.. because it's all animated and stuff... XD jk jk jk...

hmmm.... those ecchi ones annoy me... the bouncing boobs... or the pantsu zoom.... ack... so distracting and.... girls won't like it.... rofl.... *sigh* pervs... X_X

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

hey master kenzuke your ava is not that annoying. its really cute. i dont find any anoying avatars in here, only those eechi ones. but most of them are really fun.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I saw an avatar with a scene from Fullmetal Alchemist. The scene was so long and I was somehow forced to watch it in the avatar. So please no stories in avatars xD

@ Gendo1
Oh, yes, yours is really annoying - I hate cute things xD

Spafe

Reality Compromised

All naruto ones tbh. They're all of someone charging up like DBZ and it looks stupid.

Signature
"I bought some Death Star Doughnuts today. They were shaped like the Death Star and had a picture of Ben Kenobi on the packet. While I was eating them the bloody jam all leaked out of the exhaust vent and stained my tunic. WHY OH WHY DID I STIPULATE THE INCLUSION OF AN EXHAUST VENT?? The doughnuts mock my failure."

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Quote by harakiriI saw an avatar with a scene from Fullmetal Alchemist. The scene was so
long and I was somehow forced to watch it in the avatar. So please no
stories in avatars xD

Yeah. It not annoying but time consuming. It just grabs you...

I'm not sure who got the most annoying one. None of them annoy me really.

Learning little by little.
Signature

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I nominate smsm xD sorry my friend but it's mesmerizing o.o lol funny thread aa-chan

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Wondering if mine is annoying ?? Heheheh !!!!

Quote by harakiriI saw an avatar with a scene from Fullmetal Alchemist. The scene was so long and I was somehow forced to watch it in the avatar. So please no stories in avatars xD
@ Gendo1Oh, yes, yours is really annoying - I hate cute things xD

I wonder is it about the FMA`s Riraito scene. To tell the truth, although it was long but I like that one.. Very cute and nice. I hope to make it but don`t know how to do it.. >_<

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

I like all avatars...
members without avatars...well that might annoy me a little...

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by kara

Lol, that's a cute avatar XD

For me the most annoying avatars are the animated ecchi ones... I think I've seen one where it was like zoom zoom zoom pantsu! x_x

I'm not trying to offend anyone or their interests... but just that as a girl, I find it really irritating.

i agree wholeheartedly with kara here. the ones that zoom in on pantsus are very annoying and so are the bouncing boobs avatars, especially since i'm a girl who doesn't like ecchi nor hentai. >_< ewww~

lol, and gendo's avatar is cute, not annoying XD

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol no one is naming names....cuz then a fight will come up^^....

It is time for you to drown

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

me!!! me!!! me!!! Mine's annoying!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Yess I agree those ecchi ones are annoying!! :/
And gendo's avie is really cute XD

Quote by Akaikenme!!! me!!! me!!! Mine's annoying!!!

no it's not :)
And mine? I love my avie XD

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

i hate any animated avatar that has alot of fast moment.
i really hated CopyMaster's old avatar, which was an animation of scrolling around an ecchi picture, with a camera view finder like overlay, which made it look like some pervert was spying through a zoomed camera. in fact, I ad-blocked that one.

a fun thread...so far...everybody's avatar looks pretty nice...mine is just pure crappy...heehee...it is sad...I know...lol

Your avatar looks cute...very creative...wanna pet him so bad... >_<

i do wanna agree with some people around here that point out female avatar doing some suggestive or near ecchi theme...I do find those annoting...!! x_x

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Mine kinda annoying.... too fast and repeating.........

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

My ava is so annoying that I think it's time for a change. But then again, there's this symptom called 'laziness'.

XD

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.