Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT's Most Annoying Avatar - Minitokyo

MT's Most Annoying Avatar

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

all the ones that r blank!
so annoying...
especially when that member has really good submissions and r not bothered to make a cool av...
*sigh* don't get them...

Love my very simple avatar :D readable and clean. Dont like avatars with ultra fast animation and unreadable names.

EDIT: -.- Cagari dont like my avatar.

I like osiris avatar, noctum and jasmine but the unreadable name from jasmine should be erase because its to small and useless ^^.

I dont like the avatar from Madover ( 2 different background colors and the picture looks like stretcht = bad quality) and from Spystreak because i cant identify it (piece of junk O_o or a gundamwing or only a bad quality ^^?). Plz dont kill me now boys :D

The most wired avatar have GolgoxXIII this girl is cute but she make me crazy ...turn around...turn around.. in one way cool but i could jump out from the window ^^.

Signature

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I think animated avis are really cool! I wish I had one, but at the moment, the most annoying avis I can think of are the ones that have words in them....

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by kenzukeI'm annoyed at my own.. because it's all animated and stuff... XD jk jk
jk... hmmm.... those ecchi ones annoy me... the bouncing boobs... or
the pantsu zoom.... ack... so distracting and.... girls won't like
it.... rofl.... *sigh* pervs... X_X

I have to say, Kenzuke. Your ava is quite... alluring. XD

Brownie the Cat

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I agrre with Valary but maybe not annoy but it's a empyt space...
I don't like on mt empty space :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Quote by SpafeAll naruto ones tbh. They're all of someone charging up like DBZ and it looks stupid.

That's the adorable Rock Lee unlocking the Chakra Gates. It does seem like a rip off of DBZ but I think that ep was my fav so I like that avatar.

I don't really find any avatars annoying since it's only a really small pic or animation. There are some that I can't make out at all and animation set at epileptic mode. In fact Valary's ava is flashing away at the corner of my eye right now! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I keed I keed ^^

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by chibikkoI nominate smsm xD sorry my friend but it's mesmerizing o.o lol funny thread aa-chan

smsm's avatar hypnotizes me. XD
Well, I'm not really annoyed by any of them, but since the internet affects the speed of GIF images, some of them can really make me dizzy at times.
Tele-fragd has a very suggestive, fast-animated avatar. I don't think many avatars really annoy me, but neon-colored flashing ones (I saw one in here somewhere) really piss me off. I can't type a post because I can't tear my eyes away from them! XD

I happen to love Valary and GallyAngel's avatars. :)

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

annoying ? I haven't seen one yet

I dislike ones that aren't cropped nicly , frameless ones are kind of bad also

Signature

Quote by SpafeAll naruto ones tbh. They're all of someone charging up like DBZ and it looks stupid.

Hahah! You probably meant by the Chidori. You're lucky coz gif file doesn't make sounds. If it would though, you'd probably see that with lots of noises. ^^

Well... annoying avatars... probably like the ecchi's... but I just think it's annoying, but no offenses. It makes me feel like skipping their post sometimes hahha! ^^

Aa-chan, after this thread. You should start a thread on MT's most coolest avatar. ^^

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I think it's hard for MT to have an annoying avatar since they're so small. I remember on one forum I used to post on someone had an animated avatar that was over 800k. That was back when I was still on dial up too.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I think mine is annoying sometimes because its such a common avatar...
But I dont like the ecchi ones or the people that dont have any avatars.

Signature Image

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

ooooo...i havent found any that are annoying yet.....but ill nominate mine! ;) lol

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

There is one...which Rock Lee fighting some I think. It's uberly fast, and fuzzy as hell. It might have given some ppl an epilleptic fit I think.

And don't insult t3h ecchi one's. Ecchi is good :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

anyones that is really bright and flashes through many different colors very fast.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by breadcrusti really hated CopyMaster's old avatar, which was an animation of
scrolling around an ecchi picture, with a camera view finder like
overlay, which made it look like some pervert was spying through a
zoomed camera. in fact, I ad-blocked that one.

There are so many avatars like that, I cannot help but say it is rather degrading to the females and not to say the least, these really "perverted" ecchi-like avatars where the main focus is on erm... you know what. Very annoying indeed, and distasteful, just like many others have already said who have posted before me. **Giggles** Hey, it's just a little rant. Nothing too big. **Shrugs** Get used to it, I suppose.

Oh, and ones with ugly hideous avatars that don't look too appealing as well.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I think mine is the most annoying since everybody hates TRansformers.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

iono mine's just cool tho.
cuz big mike's a balla.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

Well, mine does a "flash" effect that makes you want to stare at it to catch it again XD .

i don't find it too terribly annoying, but that could be just me.

Anyway, the avatars I hate, as many have said before me, are the ecchi ones that zoom in or show certain parts or bounce around ... it's gross. That's probably because I friggin hate pervs :sweat: . I also hate thos bright and shiny avatars that will give me cancer to the eyes and make me break out into a seizure ... it's like "hey thanks for permanently damaging my eyes" XD .

Signature Image

Holt

Holt

pffft

I don't mind nice fluid animated avys but the ones where some random long scene was taken out of an anime and set to loop really annoy me. Especially when they jump abruptly back to the start each time. >_<

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

hmm..i dun think anyone avatars are annoying though,all are great

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Wow i'm surprise mine wasnt nominated for one XD but then gain c'mon it's Belldandy!!

Yuy

Yuy

*Altheron*

lol, all avatars are cool, the most annoying avatar is no avatar :P

So much to do but so little time to do them :P
Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by jasminewell, there is this one animated av that really gets on my nerves
&gt;.&gt; i do not remember the member but his/her av represents a
blond girl's face in a very suggestive situation. i think it is
disgusting to tell you the truth

i entirely agree for this one... there are a few others that are maybe a little too descriptive... but this one is not just annoying, it's more like revulsing...

well, most avys aren't really annoying... animated ones aren,t really annoying, besides, an avy is a personal choice... loll, well, i'm annoyed at mine, but mostly coz' i've had it eversince my beginnings on MT, and i feel like changing, but i don't know how to make avys >.< (nor do i have the software...)

but for the most annoying one : the big blue M... why, not coz' of the avy itself, but coz' i tend to not notice the users who have that one (there are too many) and on top of that, i tend to mix them up XD (me and my bad memory of names xd)

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

the bouncing boob one really gets to me as does the one where it focuses on girls panties. I think its distasteful. :} Theres also one thats like a flashing rainbow and I swear its going to induce epilepsy in me someday. I dont know who the above mentioned avatars belong to but I try to ignore the images as hard as it is it do so. :}

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.