Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tetsusaiga or Tessaiga - Minitokyo

Tetsusaiga or Tessaiga

page 1 of 1 4 total items

i've noticed that alot of people spell inuyasha'a sword these two diffrent ways. tetsusaiga and tessaiga. i'm just curious to know wich is the correct spelling. please help me out? ^^

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Tessaiga is the official, right spelling. Although one could get mislead by the analysis of the kanji alone, the furigana leaves no doubt. The "tsu" on it is a small one - which simply doubles the next consonant.

"Tetsusaiga" is just plain wrong.

Tessaiga is the correct one. Here in Brazil, they translations are made as similar as possible to the original manga, and they never change the words. So, it's Tessaiga.

**As the heart remembers. Even with the passage of time, some memories will never be forgotten.**

You always act so tough and could, scared that if you showed your true self you'd be hurt. But I've seen through your lies and have come to realize that the one you hide is the one I love.

Tsubasa ni kawaru kibou no kakera

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

didnt know it was tessaiga always thought it was tetsusaiga... thanx 4 lettin me know

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.