Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Decision - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Well . i read all your thoughts about my leaving. And i was looking last time on my userpage , and then i read Tuxedo's post. I think Tuxee is right. I'm gonna stay. But i will visit MT not every day but just when i will have time. And sorry for all of you that i'm such a bad friend. I will make walls but , I'm not a good friend :'( I really don't wanted to hurt anyone :( So sorry guys .

Signature

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

noo... I think you're a great friend ^___^ don't be so hard to yourself.. :) I like you and I'm sure a lot of other ppl here too.. And I'm really glad that you'll stay.. :D

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Oh Sandra stop being so negative and sad you're a great friend to all of us and if you weren't we wouldn't care about you leaving and we all do so what makes you say you're a bad friend? you're not we all love you and were all very happy that you've decided to make this decision to stay and come on ^_^ You're a very nice friend please don't think otherwise cause it's just stupid to think that you're not a good friend ^_^ *hugs* we love you very much remember that! :D

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i totally agree with YuunaChan! :D
you are an awesome friend Sandra!!!! XD
im soo happy you're staying!!! =)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

>.<' Bad friend? wha...what? U dont seem like a bad friend <(^__~)>//''' Your cool with me =). Ya just like YuunaChan said. I'm happy you wouldnt just go..bye bye. Forever. Well I got to go. C yea ^___^

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

:D , that is a good news, so glad that you won't leave MT.
you realy a nice person, well everyone noticed Sandra, the way you make your wallie's, your not a bad person your wallie's is pure as your heart.

well i have to go now i'm totally late T_T , it's 11:17 PM and i'm still in the office.
have to go now :) :D, plz take care Sandra.
bye byeee

Cadi

Cadi

True

whatever you decide it will be the best^^ when you come back and visit you'd be warmly welcomed^^ your not a bad friend.. I'm sure you not.. even though I don't know you well.. take care till next time^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hmmm, i don't know you yet but hey, glad to have you back. it seems like a lot of ppeps here like you so why think your a bad friend? i don't think you are..anyway see ya..

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

yaaay sandra-san stays! you are a good friend! i don't care whether you are here every day or not, just be here sometime if you think you have the time because it's fun talking to you ^^

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hey ;) ;) ;) Dont be so harsh to yourself.
You are a great Friend and Im sure no one is mad at you.
We are all happy that you stay here. :D :D :D :D

Signature

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

I'm glad you're staying ^^ Yay!

You're not a bad friend, Sandra. If you have things in the real world that are needing attention, no one (and I mean no one) who is truly a friend of yours will hold it against you if you don't visit so often. We understand ^^

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I don't actually know you, but judging from the fact you decided to stay after friends asked you to hang around pretty much proves you're a good friend. Not to mention all the positive replies at your staying. ^^

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i think your a great friend and i m glad you are staying. :) yay

you are not a bad friend, just a little angry, i noticed that from you.

Signature Image

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

That's how i feel......................................... You're NOT a bad friend..............

Quote by KittenOh Sandra stop being so negative and sad you're a great friend to all of us and if you weren't we wouldn't care about you leaving and we all do so what makes you say you're a bad friend? you're not we all love you and were all very happy that you've decided to make this decision to stay and come on ^_^ You're a very nice friend please don't think otherwise cause it's just stupid to think that you're not a good friend ^_^ *hugs* we love you very much remember that! :D

I'm Back!!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I am glad to see you staying. I would have missed having you around.

I am invincible!

>.< me just finish posting in other thwead >.< oh well! yay! sandra back! c and me never say bye cuz me kno sandra wont lead! ^.~ me happppppppppppppppppppppy! beside me would miss cingsandra name on wally ding evewy dai! ^.^ sandra not bad fwiend! sandra ish goooo fwiend! ^.^

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Glad you are sticking around, I like many of your submissions and have used a few as my desktops from time to time, would be a shame to miss out on your creativity.

Signature Image

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

your you can make what you want, if you visit him well, of course that I will miss you because your walles is excellent, although we have our differences about the language, because in English I am removed the inspiration a lot of what I think, although he/she sometimes told any other thing the annex

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

yippppeeee ur staying and ur not a bad friend at all Sandra

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Sandra... if you are a bad friend... then i'm an asshole! glad to hear such a good new from you... :D i'm very happy that you stay... don't you remember that you promise to give me as much as criticism and constructive comment since i'm getting much improvement in making wallie...??? But no matter you will continue doing it so or not... you are my friend from the day i add your name into my fl...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.