Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime/manga would u like to b made into a movie? - Minitokyo

which anime/manga would u like to b made into a movie?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

in ur mind which anime or manga would u like to b made into a real-live movie, by real-live i mean not cartoon, like hollywood movies.
i think angel sanctuary should get made into a movie, (gasp) think of all the special effects. and also, gseed would b a good idea too, athrun's actor must HOT!! or else...
it would b interesting to c sailormoon get made into a movie^_^ y'know what i mean?lol....though the transformation scenes would make it 14+ or 18+..and think of how many times sailormoon was naked in the anime o.O!.
o and also ccs would make a good movie...i wonder which actress will play sakura..

Death Note would make an awesome movie. :3

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Bleach would make a fantastic movie, the rendering of hollows.... niiiiice. The whole spiritual power effect would rock too, imagine Ishida's quincy arrows zooming through the air to rip into a hollow's face... damn nice.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

gundam seed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Having Cardcaptor Sakura to be a movie will be interesting yet so cute at the same time. XD Eee!

But honestly, I haven't watched enough anime movies to decide. Naruto will be cool though. :)

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I think Noir would probably translate well into live action. After all, the series is "realistic" enough in it's own right, why not acti it out with real people? InitialD is coming soon also, which is something I'm really looking forward too...

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Ichiru

Your #1 Fan

Well Boogiepop already has a live version. Serial Experiments Lainw ould make an eerie movie. Azumanga Daioh would be pretty funny as a movie.

Parang Magic Talaga, Kinamay Lang Umayos Na!

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

Actually they did try to make Sailor Moon into a movie but they abandoned it soon after they started.
I think Angels Sanctuary would be a pretty cool movie.(As long as they don't just leave it at when Setsuna dies like they did in the anime...)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I know many people havent heard of Rebirth but Its one of the best mangas (manhwa) i have read, its really sad and has a really goot storyline, I think that rebirth is a perfect choice for a movie.

Quote by KalutikaI know many people havent heard of Rebirth but Its one of the best mangas (manhwa) i have read, its really sad and has a really goot storyline, I think that rebirth is a perfect choice for a movie.

i've heard of rebirth and read it 2, it is a good manga^_^

Quote by Queen-Of-The-DamnedActually they did try to make Sailor Moon into a movie but they abandoned it soon after they started.
I think Angels Sanctuary would be a pretty cool movie.(As long as they don't just leave it at when Setsuna dies like they did in the anime...)

they tried to make a sialormoon movie?! when was that? o.O
and yeah, as LONG as they don't leave it like that, or else, i'll axe-murder the director or somethin....j/k

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Quote by Queen-Of-The-DamnedActually they did try to make Sailor Moon into a movie but they
abandoned it soon after they started.
I think Angels Sanctuary would be a pretty cool movie.(As long as they
don't just leave it at when Setsuna dies like they did in the anime...)

There was a live action Sailor Moon TV series. I thought that was pretty frightening. There's also a few stage musicals.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Really?Strange.All I heard about was the cancelled movie.
As for Angels Sanctuary, I'm already ready to spill a little blood over the anime.*twitch,twitch*

I can't think of anime/manga that i'd want to made into a movie but Elfen Lied would make lots queasy if that was made into a movie. I don't mind seeing limbs being cut off and blood flying everywhere in animated stuff but innards and gore in live-action movies are nasty to me. o_o

MPD Psycho! creepy...hehehe...

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

personally, i would have to say... Tenjo Tenge. i love the wide variety of characters, and well, just everything about the manga and anime. It also would have some very good potential for live-action fight scenes, yes?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

blazetheanimefreak

the ninja monkeys are coming!!!!

id like to see a decent movie done on samurai champloo that show kicks so much a**. :)

the events of history shall be repeated

I would be amazed if someone made a live action movie, based on an anime, that was worth watching. I really can't think of any i would want to see, i keep getting visions of butchering...

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

Gundam Seed
:)

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Quote by Queen-Of-The-DamnedReally?Strange.All I heard about was the cancelled movie.

Yep, it aired last year in Japan. It went through the entire first arc of the manga. I watched the first episode and nearly died of horror. There were tentacles.

Signature Image

Quote by darkmanx58623I would be amazed if someone made a live action movie, based on an anime, that was worth watching. I really can't think of any i would want to see, i keep getting visions of butchering...

it would b worth watching! definitrly, actually i think "van helsing" was made from an anime??

I am not sure how they would do it but I would love to see Aa! Megami-Sama turned into a real live movie. With CG and blue/green screens they might be able to pull off a lot of the special f/x's.

Also another one which I have just startedto watch is Burst Angel (sorry not sure about the original Japanese title), which might make for a very interesting live action movie.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Quote by kawaiiguyYep, it aired last year in Japan. It went through the entire first arc of the manga. I watched the first episode and nearly died of horror. There were tentacles.

Tentacles...? Oh dear, as if Sailor Moon wasn't screwed up enough already........(I still can't get used to the idea of some freaky lady stealing mirrors from people's chests so she can be beautiful foever...)

if chobits were made into a movie...american version-ish looking...lk i,robot. it'd be nice ^^"

-teaego

gundam SEED and GSD \o/ ^^ That's be cool. I'm even willing to play one of the roles ... LOL ^_^' Anyway, I'd say Initial D, but there's one coming out this 1st of July, in Japan ... can't wait to see it, but I don't think he'll make it all the way to Belgium -_-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.