Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Releasing anger... - Minitokyo

Releasing anger...

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 189 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'm really thinking of a new thread these past few weeks and this is all I can think of...

Everyone, of course, are getting angry on something or someone but I;m think on how do they release that anger?

Me? I just play video games!!! I just release my anger on those annoying enemies on the game! Or I'll just go silent and sleep...

You? How do you release your anger?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

omg! that's what i always do because i'm kinda a loud person and then i go to violence, although only with people i know that won't mind that much though...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Me I play video games. I found out recently that running over people in Halo2 is quite satisfying.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

hmm... probably walk around our village... thinking... this is for unreleased anger...
i punch a wall for immediate relief (ow...)

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

well..i don't know if this is all tht effective...but well, consider the enviroment im in....i write everything down.....pathetic ^^" but yea =/ thts what i do. but mostly i talk to friends about it. they help me out- a lot =]

-teaego

I start yelling and screaming at people while hitting them or I just try and go to my room sit in my bed and cry. But the problem is with that I can't be alone to cry like I want to. My family will come in the room asking me what's wrong and I tell them nothing's wrong the only thing I just want is to be alone. And they start saying stuff that makes things even worse than what they are and they start yelling at me. And they blame me for them getting me in a really bad mood and themselves in a bad mood.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

At first I'm so angry I'm trembling...
... and then I cry
....and cry
....and cry....
... and then I throw it all behind me...
... and cry more....
... and after 72 hours I should hopefully be fine again. Not the best way of managing anger, but hey, I whinge.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Misleader...Of the World!!

I cover my face with my pillow and then scream my brains out!...

*Hates dancing manwhores*

"I'm known as, Elvis."

"Nothing worse than losing a friend. Except for maybe losing one of my watches! <_< >_>"

If I get angry and I need to take a break I just go to my room and chat or something to take my mind off of it. :) So I choose other.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i scream while i play some FPS and own *gets 50 headshots* ahhhhhh!!!

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Definitely some gaming gets done. Either that, or I stew for a bit and repress the rage. lol ^_^'

HTML Coding Hates Me...

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I yell and scream at everyone and slam doors and then start working (cleaning, making wallpapers, playing video games) to get my mind off of my anger. Its a good idea to just leave me alone and let me come around later. ^-^

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I go to sleep! muahahah! XD
sleep and wake up fully refreshed~ XD

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Me, I release my anger by drawing sad pictures... and sleep, that's therapeutic!

And Smile... :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

I just get some time alone until I calm down. That seriously helps me a lot.. cuz no one bothers me and tries to get me in a better mood. Everytime I'm angry and someone tries to calm me down, I get angrier for some reason.

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

jajjajajaja..... good question at good time,,,,,

just right now i'm angry....
i was almost bitting the desk XD >=(

whew...get angry? I just take a sleep a while... ^_^'

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I usually just go have a walk around the neighborhood. But if that isn't enough, i have a bunch of stuffed animal in my room. I just grab one of them and throw them against the wall.

Signature

music+ giant headphones, in the dark...... maybe outside if its nice

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

sometimes I get a pillow and punch it and punch it and punch it... well, you get the picture....

...sometimes... I go to bed and sleep also.... and sometimes.. I cry!...

well, I don't get angry often anyway... it's a rare thing for me^^

Going out and walk around
would probably be closet to what i would do to release anger, though most of the time i do nothing at all and pretend im not the slightest bit iritated by whatever. I rarely ever hold a grudge and if i did it usually lasts a few hours and its gone the next day,

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

When I'm angry, I try to get calm... I release my anger in my drawings... When I draw, I forget anger...

I eat when I'm mad, when i'm calmed down already, I just take a deep breath and head for the gym.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

I don't do the same thing with every kind of person, so I can't say it very easily. With my family I'm furious and violent, but with people outside of my family I'll just talk to them in an angry manner. That sums it up at a very basic level.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 189 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.