Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Releasing anger... - Minitokyo

Releasing anger...

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoTotally!!!He's right teh most innocent person, I know.
Never been kissed, never been touched.... but (you continue ken, sir daz killer quotes)

Sorry man... I'm not a transvestite...

*laughs* Thinking that quote always got me...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I'm not angry anymore. I can deal with it now. some people call me lucky. I just call my self "A joyful serveant of Huanity"

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by KeeadoI'm not angry anymore. I can deal with it now. some people call me lucky. I just call my self "A joyful serveant of Huanity"

Wow, talking about Mr. Lucky...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

lol, you can be 2 if u want to.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Keeadolol, you can be 2 if u want to.

Yeah but I doubt that...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Ken, the Mr. Nice Guy!!!

Nice of you to drop by....

When releasing anger, take a deep breath and try again.

Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Play a game, something where i can kill and kill a lot. That usually helps with me.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoKen, the Mr. Nice Guy!!!Nice of you to drop by....
When releasing anger, take a deep breath and try again....

You're the one who must do that, LOL!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DakXPlay a game, something where i can kill and kill a lot. That usually helps with me.

This guy knows Psychology... mindless killing in games do relieve stress and anger based on clinical studies.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by DakXPlay a game, something where i can kill and kill a lot. That usually helps with me.

This guy knows Psychology... mindless killing in games do relieve stress and anger based on clinical studies.

Yeah and we always do that everytime, right Jak?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

writing, screaming, singing... ill do anything without even thinking sometimes :P

Punch the wall :angry:
or simply forget about it and just go to sleep

people do smoke and drink when there mad *all my friends do* but after a while you'll just depend on alcohol and cigarettes for your every problem...can't people depend on themselves when they get mad?
when i get mad...i play some video games...take it out on all the people in the game ^^

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by curiouslittlevixenpeople do smoke and drink when there mad *all my friends do* but after a while you'll just depend on alcohol and cigarettes for your every problem...can't people depend on themselves when they get mad?
when i get mad...i play some video games...take it out on all the people in the game ^^

In my humble oipnion, I think doing something good for your mind and body is better than making yourself worse.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I don't get angry that much but when Iam, I listen to music or just draw my feelings. But most of the time I go quiet to my room and stay there thinking about what I did (cause usually, they say is always my fault) T_T

Signature Image

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i take my anger out on things. like i go out side pick up a stick go around and beat the crap out of trees. well hel! IF something works.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by curiouslittlevixenpeople do smoke and drink when there mad *all
my friends do* but after a while you'll just depend on alcohol and
cigarettes for your every problem...can't people depend on themselves
when they get mad?
when i get mad...i play some video games...take it out on all the
people in the game ^^

In my humble oipnion, I think doing something good for your mind and
body is better than making yourself worse.

Oh suck it up. Alcohol is for men like those who can take it. If you can't handle it, then take your milk and go to bed. You're still a kid.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by curiouslittlevixenpeople do smoke and drink when there mad *all
my friends do* but after a while you'll just depend on alcohol and
cigarettes for your every problem...can't people depend on themselves
when they get mad?
when i get mad...i play some video games...take it out on all the
people in the game ^^

In my humble oipnion, I think doing something good for your mind and
body is better than making yourself worse.

Oh suck it up. Alcohol is for men like those who can take it. If you can't handle it, then take your milk and go to bed. You're still a kid.

Here we go again...

I can only drink light alcohol as of this time, Lol!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

when im angry i play really loud music and cry in my pillow...maybe even hit it a few times and mutter some few choice words....yep thats basacilly it

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'd yell at my cat, then feel bad about yelling at my cat. Then i'm sad, not mad =(

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

i either look for the hardest object i can find to punch,kill people in games,or drown myself in anime and music^_^

Sakatono

Sakatono

Lonely Insanity

Errr, my way of releasing anger isn't a good option, because I don't often release my anger. It's more like I store my anger, and when it comes out, I get really, really....irritated. I usually end up punching walls and any solid, hard inanimate objects around (don't worry, I won't hit people, especially my friends). I even made a hole once in the wall, I started bleeding a bit, and when my dad got home, he was like "wtf, who made this hole here?" I just looked away >.>;;

Signature

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

In order to release my anger I usually:
-play fighting games (yeah! this genre of games is the best for that reason)
-draw pictures (mad, violent and death often)
-listen to heavy metal music or Eminem (if I was affected by his lyrics, I would go out at the streets and start shooting everyone I would find on my way)
-make voo-doo to the people who made me angry (just kidding;after all, I don't know how to do voo-doo)

No matter how angry I am, I try to stay calm when I'm talking to other people. It's not their fault, after all, if some other people are idiots (I speak about these ones who make me angry).

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by VetusIn order to release my anger I usually:
-play fighting games (yeah! this genre of games is the best for that reason)
-draw pictures (mad, violent and death often)
-listen to heavy metal music or Eminem (if I was affected by his lyrics, I would go out at the streets and start shooting everyone I would find on my way)
-make voo-doo to the people who made me angry (just kidding;after all, I don't know how to do voo-doo)
No matter how angry I am, I try to stay calm when I'm talking to other people. It's not their fault, after all, if some other people are idiots (I speak about these ones who make me angry).

That's right but if they piss you off then why bother calm down...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.