Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Releasing anger... - Minitokyo

Releasing anger...

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

Quote by JakulitoOh suck it up. Alcohol is for men like those who can take it. If you can't handle it, then take your milk and go to bed. You're still a kid.

ahem. i can handle as much alcohol as the next man Jakulito...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by curiouslittlevixenahem. i can handle as much alcohol as the next man Jakulito...

Good for you...

t's always nice for people to have their daily alcohol intake....

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

when i'm angry i let it out fast, i'm high blood dude. so everybody knows i'm angry, and all they do is watch me..

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by lapukwhen i'm angry i let it out fast, i'm high blood dude. so everybody knows i'm angry, and all they do is watch me..

You better start exercising... that must be ur way to release anger..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

erm... I like to throw stuff... and... spit... -.- oh and I like to lock myself up in a room or bathroom and squeeze/empty most of the lotion or shampoo bottles... or whatever bottles are around...

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Juvenuserm... I like to throw stuff... and... spit... -.- oh and I like to lock myself up in a room or bathroom and squeeze/empty most of the lotion or shampoo bottles... or whatever bottles are around...

Spit? Hmm... oh well...

I won't say anything because I don't have the right to do so...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I do two things. The first one is art. I really suck at art and I usually get frustrated. That diverts my anger towards my art instead of whatever else it is. The second one is sports. You can usually release your anger in the form of strength when doing almost every sport. But that can also backfire because you might get angry at yourself for losing to another player.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by Juvenuserm... I like to throw stuff... and... spit... -.- oh
and I like to lock myself up in a room or bathroom and squeeze/empty
most of the lotion or shampoo bottles... or whatever bottles are
around...

Spit? Hmm... oh well...

Yah, spit, look at carlito.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

around...

Spit? Hmm... oh well...

That, that's CooL!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

around...

Spit? Hmm... oh well...

That, that's CooL!

I spit in the face... of people who don't want to be CooL!!!

Carlito Carribean Cool.... hehehe watch wrestling. It'll cool you off. Totally!!! Word Life!!!

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by J(...) I like to throw stuff... and... spit... -.- oh
around...[/quote
Spit? Hmm... oh well...

That, that's CooL!

I spit in the face... of people who don't want to be CooL!!!
Carlito Carribean Cool.... hehehe watch wrestling. It'll cool you off. Totally!!! Word Life!!!

Just see how Carlito spits, hehehe!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

mOochaN

A L O N E

i dnt know why but whenever im angry it just makes me cry...... it always go on for like days.. and its pretty annoying...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by SpystreakMe I play video games. I found out recently that running over people in Halo2 is quite satisfying.

rofl

wen frustration, anger, hopelessness sets in, I start by drawing sad pics. Its an outlet for me rather than crying, and screaming. Then, having gotten that out, i grab my lighter and go outside to this secluded place by my house.
There i burn the pics. Kind of like a closure, while saying "this negative feeling ends here"

Then i go out for a walk (my last one was 7 hours, as i got lost following the RR to some strange place). This helps me get back in touch with reality: "life goes on, all around you, whether u think ur life has come to a stop or not".

THen i sumhow manage to go home, and face the same dilemmas i left as they were, except more calm on the inside

teh shinobi >P

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

beating a pillow up works...so does going out on the bicycle at 12pm and not coming back home til dark.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Punching the wooden wall.

It really gives me the chills!

rinjii-chan

rinjii-chan

x..poetic tragedy..x

I draw and listen to music!

The truth
Is you could slit my throat
And with my one last gasping breath
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

You're So Last Summer -- Taking Back Sunday

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by zweiAsakura

Quote by SpystreakMe I play video games. I found out recently that running over people in Halo2 is quite satisfying.

rofl
wen frustration, anger, hopelessness sets in, I start by drawing sad pics. Its an outlet for me rather than crying, and screaming. Then, having gotten that out, i grab my lighter and go outside to this secluded place by my house.
There i burn the pics. Kind of like a closure, while saying "this negative feeling ends here"
Then i go out for a walk (my last one was 7 hours, as i got lost following the RR to some strange place). This helps me get back in touch with reality: "life goes on, all around you, whether u think ur life has come to a stop or not".
THen i sumhow manage to go home, and face the same dilemmas i left as they were, except more calm on the inside

That sounds good!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I usually gone into my dark side of myself when i angry..
sometime i usually keep quiet but if someone annoy me... Well, its just too scary to explain...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

How about talking about Ketchuo vs. catsup while you're at it....

Releasing anger by pointlessly stressing that it is pronounced as Catsup... how fun.....

Ken.... It's Ketchup....

Signature

When Im angry I work out, dont know why I just do it ^^

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I have several ways for releasing anger.

As the topic-starter stated, play video games. It really works for me, but if something has really got to me, and I can't release it via video games, I go out and sit on this hill that isn't too far from my house. The tranquility and peace really calms me down.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Drink Ketchup to release your anger. . . a spicy one i mean. . .

mishmash

mishmash

Happy Chappy

screaming is such a good way to release your anger...^^
do it into your pillow or just scream out loud and clear... especially at a park in the middle of the night XD

WWJD

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

I've never yelled at someone in anger or lost my temper before. I tend to just hold it in. but then again I am pretty easy going and rarely get to the point.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.