Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Releasing anger... - Minitokyo

Releasing anger...

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkriegDrink Ketchup to release your anger. . . a spicy one i mean. . .

Man, I always drink hot sauce so it's not effective...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Quote by SolidSnake2017I've never yelled at someone in anger or lost my temper before. I tend
to just hold it in. but then again I am pretty easy going and rarely
get to the point.

ditto (deja vu)

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by SolidSnake2017I've never yelled at someone in anger or lost my temper before. I tend to just hold it in. but then again I am pretty easy going and rarely get to the point.

I see...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

when im angry i want everyone to leave me alone and just stfu and get out of my way....im always angry

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Chobitsluvawhen im angry i want everyone to leave me alone and just stfu and get out of my way....im always angry

Uh oh...

*runs off*

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by mishmashscreaming is such a good way to release your anger...^^
do it into your pillow or just scream out loud and clear... especially at a park in the middle of the night XD

You think so? Might as well try it...

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

When I'm angry, I keep it inside and when I have rehearsal I scream until I'm satisfied. Live on!!!

*sighs* so many angry people... all i have to say is i live with a family of angry people...and when it get to me...i ...meditate ^^' it calms the freakout within

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by curiouslittlevixen*sighs* so many angry people... all i have to say is i live with a family of angry people...and when it get to me...i ...meditate ^^' it calms the freakout within

Hmm... good thing to do. Might as well try it.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

i go to my room, scream and then crush something.. and when something is crushed i regret it and feel sorry. and after that sometimes i cry..

'' live life to the fullest''

Quote by mon-kichii go to my room, scream and then crush something.. and when something is crushed i regret it and feel sorry. and after that sometimes i cry..

Weird but I understand that...

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Milieu

Quote by mon-kichii go to my room, scream and then crush something.. and when something is crushed i regret it and feel sorry. and after that sometimes i cry..

Hmm... attitude eh but if that's how you release it then I don't have anything to say!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by Milieu

Hmm... attitude eh but if that's how you release it then I don't have anything to say!

Man, I wish I was you...

zink

zink

cookie?

i was just angry now. how did i release it? i pretty much screamed and argued back to my sister then i went online and put the volume all the way up and then scream agian. after that i took a shower and i feel better now.

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

When I get angry it generally has to do with someone elses behavior in relation to me. If I'm on the phone and can hang up politely or if I'm on my way away from the cause (say sales clerk), then as soon as I get clear I say a few nasty things about the person and then I move on. If I'm trapped, then I just become more and more polite. I hold it in until I can go speak with someone else and then I rant. I mean I have a verbal go at them. I can't get rid of my anger until I explain just how annoying the person in question was. By the end of my rant, I'm almost always laughing. I'm a rather high-strung sort of person when I'm under a great deal of stress so I can get anger easily. But I find that if I tell someone about it I can normal find something about the situation for both of us to laugh at. I must say that I have only exploded a few times since I started working. You just can't yell or scream or throw things around your co-workers. Of course, when I'm venting at someone I'm close to, I tend to be louder, but still rarely throw things or slam doors.

I've only been vehemently anger a few times. I wacked my brother over the head with a tennis racket once when I was quite a bit younger, but otherwise I'm not violent. When my anger grows to hate, I get my revenge in other ways.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

anger happens when something of us is violated. like our beliefs. and we can simply fix that if we just think thats its not a big deal or not taking it too seriously.

or feel something else. like hugs ^^ just go up and hug someone or something. it makes you feel ridiculous sometimes but after a while i'll make you happeh.

*virtual hugs for all you angry people ^^*

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

Other, I keep it to myself if it is nothing too serious... then plan something sinister.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by StaffOther, I keep it to myself if it is nothing too serious... then plan something sinister.

Wa!!! *runs off*

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I don;t get angry..when i do I have to walk it out.
I bottle everything up.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Well, I said take a walk, but I'm usually stuck in my room when I'm that mad, so I generally just end up listening to angry music on my computer until I run out, in which case I grudgingly start listening to happy music, thus curing my bad mood. Hey, it works!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by echidnaboy726Well, I said take a walk, but I'm usually stuck in my room when I'm that mad, so I generally just end up listening to angry music on my computer until I run out, in which case I grudgingly start listening to happy music, thus curing my bad mood. Hey, it works!

Yeah, I know that. I also do that sometimes!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

what calms me down is doing something that would be productive......like constructing gundam model kits while drinking a cup of coffee

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by yakitoriwhat calms me down is doing something that would be productive......like constructing gundam model kits while drinking a cup of coffee

That figures...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

i will train at my sparring and i will sometimes if it makes me angry enough i will just silently become an evil person without anyone knowing eccept for the person i am angry at and i seethe most of the time or i will just bottel up and stuff but some times i just simply snap at the person i am mad at and i will challenge them to a battle and usually i end up with two broken bokens and me very relaxed without knowing why but it is just kinda funny when i was younger (19-18) was the only time that happened and the funny part was he was good at sparring and he had me at a hidiously mad point and he struck my collarbone so i break his kendo stick and practicly my wrist and i give him a very horrible gut punch with the whole armor on and i broke my hand guard and his stomach plate and still managed to hit him and knock him unconcince and then i was relaxed because i had realized that a pice of his armor had stabbed my arm and i was bleeding like crazy( in case you didint know i love to sparr and fight and stuff like that) and it strangely felt good so i was genually freaked out and that hasent happened since cause i was in alot of pain so i had learned not to do that cause i had hit it with the outer part of my lower arm against my neck wich had snapped his kendostick and then gut punched him right after so my hands hurt for a while and thats just about it sry if it was long.

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 189 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.