Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Animator For Life - Minitokyo

Animator For Life

page 1 of 1 6 total items

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

I will like to know that is anyone here studying to be an animator for life becos I am, but Unfortunately for me there is no Jobs that those manga/anime in the UK.

If you truly want to become something, the option to move somewhere else in order to achieve that goal is always a possibility. Don't let moving limit you. There is life outside the UK.

Yep totally agreed with Arinami. Just because there isn't any places that teaches animation in the UK doen't mean there wont be anywhere else. :) But my older brothers going to a collage that teaches animation in Sana Monica Califorina.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yeah! Don't just give up on something that you really want to be or do when in the future. I want to be the same thing as you bloodD. There might have any jobs as an animater for teen animes in Las Vega, but I'm still drawing and my skills have improved. Just because there is no job that I want isn't out here doesn't mean that you can't do it. Don't give up on your dream becuase I'm not!!

Signature Image

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by miraku-spikeYeah! Don't just give up on something that you really want to be or do
when in the future. I want to be the same thing as you bloodD. There
might have any jobs as an animater for teen animes in Las Vega, but I'm
still drawing and my skills have improved. Just because there is no job
that I want isn't out here doesn't mean that you can't do it. Don't
give up on your dream becuase I'm not!!

True but it us very hard to continue especially when a the public is against in the uk. the uk and I mean united kingdom desit Manga/anime and hate the japanese culture.

emmm... (clearing of throat)

I am from south africa and if you think that finding animation work in the UK is tough try doing it over here. Most people I talk to don't even know what animation is. And to top it off I am a 2d animator. People understand 3d animation to some degree, but when I explain that I use a lighttable and paper they become completely puzzled.

I job I have now is almost completely unrelated to animation. I haven't even smelt animation in the last 9 months....

Actually I've been planning to move overseas next year to the UK. There seems to be plenty of work over there at least if you check on www.awn.com (animation world network).

Even if your first job is not exactly in your area of interest, after 2 years, you should have enough experience to go just about everywhere you please. (It's probably easier for a UK citizen to get a work permit)

Anyways, anime is so frigging popular right now, if you check around a bit you should be able to find at least some freelance work in that direction.

(The little animation work I've done lately was in the anime style)

Otherwise I suggest you learn Japanese and get your butt over there after getting some work experience...

Stdio ghibli (excuse my retarded spelling) was looking for animators from all over the world a while back, experience not neccessary, but you had to be fluent in Japanese (I cried and cried- me speaka no japanese -sigh)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.