Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MYYYY wallpapers are being deleted????? - Minitokyo

MYYYY wallpapers are being deleted?????

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

OK. I'm recently notified that im "stealing" MY OWNNN WALLLPAPERS?????

first, let me explain before you delete the images, i use to have an image gallery of Saint Seiya Wallpapers created by me: "wallpaper Sanctuary" i named it, but happens that i clossed MY site months ago, and now i'm posting MY old and new works here in Minitokyo,
if you want MY original Photoshop files i can send you anyone you want from MY walls, that i have been posting here.

and let me clear you another point: two Saint Seiya Sites once asked me permission to post MY walls on their sites and i let them do it (SAINT SEIYA SOLDIERS, and another italian site which i dont remember the name, something like CDZ...dont know what..)

So please, dont say that i am stealing from galleries, all the walls have my style if you notice, and please i expect you dont bann me for an injustice.

and hope you let met upload again MY deleted wallpapers. I CAN PROOF THEY'RE MINE

who can i contact to clear the fact???
a gallery director???
or MD or give me the name who delete it...

:( Problems like this happen all the time. Probably somebody submited your wallpaper a while ago and now that you are submitting it, it becomes a duplicate. I wish they asked before deleting walls. It'd be a lot less frustrating for us, but I guess moderators just don't have the time (or the will) to check every report they receive. They ougth, since one disatified person may never return to this community or even talk baddly about the site. x_x

Where there is light, there is shadow...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Any admin probably would be able to help you.
That really sucks being accused of stealing from yourself.
There was actually someone in college accused of plagarising(um I think that is how you spell it)
Anyway he apparently indirectly quoted a few statements he had stated in a previous paper. These were his own words but because he did not properly quoted he was accused of stealing. Which really sucks cuz he got an F on the paper cuz of this.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

If u have any complain about a deletion of one of your walls,please,go here: http://forum.minitokyo.net//showthread/11208/
And this is about how is quality and effort judged for wallpapers: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10833/

So instead of making pointless threads,use the search box to find this helpful threads ^^

K I R A B O S H I !

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

thanks so much for the support Hariwald and Spystreak,
i do aprecciate it too much ;) , and i do agree with you....

IT SUCK'S,

arghhhhhhh
XD

still trying to find out who delete the walls

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

File a support inquiry of type "Submissions." The mod will likely ask you for proof, usually in the form of a PSD or other original document from which the wallpaper was made.
Don't feel bad; I also have been accused of plagarizing from my own site and had a wallpaper deleted. Mistakes do happen, unfortunately, hence why the support inquiry has a field for submissions.
The Support Inquiry form

Dont be surprised bot Chii just erase my wallpaper that I made up and smply I quite dont understand the reason I hope I can find out doshte??????

Life is simply... Just thrust through it...n_n

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

thank you Rebel-Soul-Kaze, Tama-Neko, SuperFreedom
thank you, thank you all
:D :D :nya:

i've checked the rules about wallpapers,
and mines were MY OWN CREATION, and had good quality
perhaps someone knows me with another nickname,
and thinks i'm not who i'm suppossed to be....BUT I AM
AND THE WALLS ARE MINE.....

SO... I GRANT ME PERMISSION TO POST MY WALLS....

and my walls aren't "lazy"....
so ....let me post them again.

by the way, many scans from Minitokyo were taken
from other galleries and just said "stolen from bla bla gallery", a few
says to have permission, but many don't
and seems not to have problems with that point.

hey srry if ur pictures r being stolen...................i feel sad about it though.....for some reasons -_-....but i hope that u can post ur pics up again...........just keep trying ok...don't give up!!!!!!!!!! ;)

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Answering support inquiry - closing thread.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.