Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Incomplete / Unfinished Anime - Minitokyo

Best Incomplete / Unfinished Anime

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Taise

Taise

JAFO

Mighty Space Miners - Great show and they left it with the giant asteroid full of great characters going to either be blown up or smash into the earth and destroy it. The anime was never finished since it was a pet project of the studio president who retired before it was finished and the new studio president dropped it.

Signature

limaho

limaho

cursed one

saiyuki gaiden .... uugh I want to know the whole stories !!! can anyone tell me ?? what's going on after nataku was ordered to kill goku ?? :nya:

Signature

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

Gunnm, I dont know what happened to this, but they only taken the 2 first big volume, remixed everything, adding and deletin character and then it stopped, their is much more story than the first villain and her first love, there is :the motorball, the barjack etc....

Signature

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

berserk and elfen lied

A real friend stabs you in the front

I would've liked Fruits Basket to continue, but the biggest ending disappointment was undoubtly Kare Kano - they could've just continued that since it got no ending at all -_-

I know i'm reaching into the past but. Dangaioh

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

lets see... how about, Loveless, Inuyasha, Gravitation, Furuba, Spiral....yep, you name it...some of these anime's did finish, but the ending wasn't all that great....Tsk, tsk... :hmpf:

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

I want to know how Honey and Clover goes on and He is my Master. Aquarion is interesting too. And the series that interests me most currently is Diebuster.

ggxfma

�

well hhmm ill say maburaho, inuyasha, and candidate goddess doesnt have a ending or a good ending.

Rubble

I'm surprised that no one has said twelve kingdoms, my gawd that was such a good series and the there were so many storylines that they started but couldn't finish cause the author of the original novels said they didn't want them to animate anymore for the series :( and I am very dissapointed to find that Slam Dunk is goin to be a cliffhanger. I have the first three volumes and was adding it to my collection, now I know that I will be dissapointed *sigh*

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Why did no one said School Rumble? That was such a funny animation. I can't tell if that was an ending but I'm pretty sure there going to do more but I don't know why it's taking so long. Oh, and Fruits basket needs to also continue!! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Definitly Hellsing, they could go on with story. It seems very good.

Believe and you will.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I'm not sure what you mean by "imcomplete" If you mean that the maker made the ending an opening ending, then I would have to say the Voices of a Distant Star by Makoto Shinkai.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Fruit basket
Shaman King
yami no matsue
Fulll metal alchemist (i just want more \0\ ;___:)
Hellsing
karekano

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Erementar Gerad or Air(IF IT wasn"t finished SO soon!! :( )

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Ready for this ladies and gentlemen? The meganime (get it? MegAnime? Get it?!), the bible of all anime, the maker of true otaku: Yoshiyuki Sadamoto's Fooly Cooly Why is it unfinished? We never got to see Naota grow up and eventually go back to see Haruhara and Atomsk. It seems like an anime that could've gone further. But then again is'nt that the nature of Fooly Cooly? You can't understand it until the end, right? Once you understand it you can imagine the end. Still I'd like to see it extended. I'm sure The Pillows would NOT mind being a part of such an epic anime again.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

(sighs) I would love to see more of Canidate for Goddess, and I KNOW Canidate is spelt wrong, but it's almost 4am and my brain just shut down

I am a doujinshi addict. Is there a treatment center for something like this?
Obsessed fan of Tennis no Oujisama
Keeper of Eiji plushies

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.