Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket..again - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket..again

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 1 9 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Hey there! Ok so this thread is about the Fruits Basket anime that i just recently finished watching. I know this question has probably come up over a zillion and one times but...why did the Fruits Basket anime end so suddenly? I knew the anime would only be 26 episodes when i started watching it but does anyone no exactly why it didnt continue? Thanks for anything and everything! Much love!

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

i don't exactly know why they ended it so suddenly, other than when they were nearing production, that was what they had in the manga for reference. personally, i also didn't like how they switched some things around, and made up most of the events for ep. 26

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by kurodousamai don't exactly know why they ended it so suddenly, other than when they were nearing production, that was what they had in the manga for reference. personally, i also didn't like how they switched some things around, and made up most of the events for ep. 26

i'm not sure why they ended it so suddenly either... you could try posting this in the Fruits Basket Fan Club guestbook... someone's bound to know in there! i kinda wish that they'd kept the storyline of the anime a little closer to the manga... we didn't even get to meet kureno and rin!

Signature Image

It ended so early because the manga wasn't completely done. Now they are trying to get a second season for fruits basket since the manga has gotten even further and a lot of fans want a second season.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Quote by kagoemIt ended so early because the manga wasn't completely done. Now they
are trying to get a second season for fruits basket since the manga has
gotten even further and a lot of fans want a second season.

Yeah that is the reason why they ended it like that. And the series still isn't finished yet... I think there are one or two more than haven't been done yet. But I heard they weren't going to do another one because the fact came out that because of how they ended it the time line was a bit messed up, and certain things didn't happen when they should have. Perhaps they found a way to fix it. Not gonna say what, don't want to spoil it. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

It's very unlikely to have a 2nd season coz the change in the manga is just too much. It'd be very hard to twist it around in the anime with season 1 ending like that - unless they are not going to follow the manga, then there's still hope. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Speaking of the manga I can tell you Akito's secret. For all of those who wish ro know his secret just PM me. But you may not like what they will have in the manga though.

Tayaka, the creator of fruits basket had to have surgery on her drawing hand. She couldn't draw manga, so the anime ended at book 6. The manga is still going strong though. I'm hoping they redo the anime but it's not likely since they're selling box sets of it now. >_<

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

Quote by Tirdaelyn

Quote by kagoemIt ended so early because the manga wasn't completely done. Now they
are trying to get a second season for fruits basket since the manga has
gotten even further and a lot of fans want a second season.

Yeah that is the reason why they ended it like that. And the series still isn't finished yet... I think there are one or two more than haven't been done yet. But I heard they weren't going to do another one because the fact came out that because of how they ended it the time line was a bit messed up, and certain things didn't happen when they should have. Perhaps they found a way to fix it. Not gonna say what, don't want to spoil it. :)

Do you know when they are making the second season dvd yet? I really want to know! Also i think so far there are twenty manga books written but not published yet! i saw a website that had scans of the pages from books 17-20 or something like that, but i don't know how they got them in english because the only published english books are 1-12.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.