Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm out - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

hi ppl.. from today.. i'm out from walling.. cuz with this pc (its not my pc.. cuz i'm 1200 km from home XD).. i cant do nothing good.. ^^" did u see my lastest wall ? =_= well.. i dont think its a good idea make things like that and then i'll stop walling.. maybe forever ^^" dont know.. XD if u like my wallie and u wanna see some other wall in future lemme see in this thread XD if u dont like them says me goodbye XD that's all! ^_^ bai bai

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hey, don't stop! I love your walls, they're great! Why can't you buy a new comp? I know it's a problem, but can't you at least?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i don't see any point in opening this thread, and it is your problem if you don't wanna make any more wallpapers, because afaik one makes wallpapers for fun so i realy don't understand you, you didn't get as many favs as always and now i gues you just wann hear something like: "don't stop your wallpapers are sooooo greaat and ah and oh and everything"
so i rather won't say anything to this topic -.-

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

I agree to kiako, but can't you tkae your old computer with u?

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

What the hell are you thinking! Just because of a bad wall doesn't mean you are lousy. Sucha negative thinking here! If its no good you could try again. Never give up! If everyone has these thinkings the whole walling thing will die. Perhaps you should think twice before you make a decision! And bout the compie thing, buy a new compie. Hope you would read this and think it over again! :\ Sorry for my harsh words!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Giving up?
Not the greatest way to go but it your choice...

Learning little by little.
Signature

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Did you make this post just to get attention? I'm not buying the "my computer sucks" excuse.

You made some good wallpapers before with the same computer, right?

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Don't quit walling, you make some very nice wallpapers. So don't quit!

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

sykboy

sykboy

Reality Engineer

Please dont quit, your walls are great and i always make sure i look at every single one, but with 2 jobs and being a parent sometimes i dont get to comment, think of the others that enjoy your work and cant tell you how much we enjoy your walls. From every one of them Thank You and Dont Give Up!! :P

What is reality, Does it exist? Or is it a figment of your own delusional conscious state.
Can You Prove it?

Signature
Thanks for the sig einna!!

Member of :) ECCHI CLUB :) MINITOKYO AUSTRALIA :) DOT HACK :) OLDSTERS :) IRC :)
Reaity Engineered

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

look man if I can do the stuff I do on a p2 400mHz comp then you got nothin to complain about. I only got 10 hard drive and 64 mb ram. This Is A Sucky Setup.Most of mine are done from photoshop limited edition 5.0 thats a demo version from the mid/late 90's. so chin up dude. you either wanna keep wallin or you don't it's all on you. So, Don't worry about the faves my friend, my best one has only 18 faves but I love to make em. If I get even one view, I'm happy. cya around.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by Samanosuke89if u like my wallie and u wanna see some other wall in future lemme see in this thread XD if u dont like them says me goodbye XD that's all! ^_^ bai bai

Thou shalt not make shameless popularity tests, Samanosuke..

Why stop...??? Instead of stop...maybe you can take a break from it...after all...you are an awesome waller... I believe taking a break is teh best for you instead of a break...to be honest...the last wall wasn't your best work yet...but...you are still a great waller...don't waste those skills...but...that is something up for you to decide...we can't do anything about it...rest is the best idea...!! :D ...but whatever you do....just don't leave mt...!

Signature Image

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

1 point.. i'm not working with my old pc ^^" i've not opened this thread about my lastest wall.. not about the faves.. not about my skills.. just about my pc.. and my wall.. i dont wanna ear u says "ur wall are the best" i just wanna know if they are appreciate.. cuz i dont wanna always submit wall that gained 100 or more favs and see ppl says "this wall dont deserve too much favs" >.< i dont think that i explain myself well.. but try to understand me plz >.<

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Hi reversed psychology!

:rolleyes:

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Quote by ShiNN84Hi reversed psychology!

:rolleyes:

You're so funny. I agree.

Samanosuke, I know that you are a great wallpaper-maker. Please do not stop. It just takes time for you to "adapt" to your new computer. Maybe you can seize this opportunity to invent a new technique.

i have indeed seen your latest wallpaper. It may be not as good as your other wallpapers IMO but it still has your own special touch, a charm that attracts people to it. I felt that a more ironical kind of wall since it's very bright but it's supposed to be dark. It's had a very big potential since it didn't follow the "rules" of making wallpapers.

The issue about favorites is a very delicate topic. IMO, people are free to have their favorites and people saying that a certain wallpaper should not have the number of favorites that is has is a fool for not being considerate of other people's tastes.

Computers measure a whole lot of things but not talent. Know your computer more and maybe you can impress us more than you ever had before. I know you can. :)

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

:( Don't stop walling Samano! I like your wallies. They are always so beautiful. I appreciate your walls very much. I hope you don't stop making them. :(

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

well it sucks to see some one leave but if youve made up ur mind then thats your choice... good luck in the fututre!

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

hell u sure need a lot of attention. i dont see any reason why u are asking others to stop or not.

Quote by Kiakoi don't see any point in opening this thread, and it is your problem if you don't wanna make any more wallpapers, because afaik one makes wallpapers for fun so i realy don't understand you, you didn't get as many favs as always and now i gues you just wann hear something like: "don't stop your wallpapers are sooooo greaat and ah and oh and everything"
so i rather won't say anything to this topic -.-

i totally agree u are just whining about the favs so u should more think about what u want. making wallpaper for other people to fav them and like or to make wallpaper cause u really make them for u and for art sakes.

this thread and ur question is pointless so if its for me stop whining take it like a men. if u dont want to wall anymore just dont do it. u are old enough and dont need a new ego from ur fanbase.

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

Quote by AngelKate:( Don't stop walling Samano! I like your wallies. They are always so
beautiful. I appreciate your walls very much. I hope you don't stop
making them. :(

im sure we all appreciate your walls!! ^ - ^ please.

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by knightstar3

Quote by AngelKate:( Don't stop walling Samano! I like your wallies. They are always so
beautiful. I appreciate your walls very much. I hope you don't stop
making them. :(

im sure we all appreciate your walls!! ^ - ^ please.

I don't.

kthxybye

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

u shudnt blame it on comp, if you wanna stop a while i think its ok, but making this thread made it seems u are complaining and trying to get pities from others, do u wanna hear ppl said stuff like i like ur walls and all ? is tt y you made this thread ?
and i think you shouldnt base your thoughts about your will to wall to other people, if you get what I mean... you shouldnt wall just because u want faves and all, u shud do it cos you like it ... so i agree with some others, that this thread is pointless... why must you ask others opinion ???

Signature

sama shouldn't stop make wallie forever >.< me like sama's wallies >.< me order sama to get new comp or sumin! get a job!

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

o.o im a little late but still i say that this thread is pointless,instead of crying about your computer or the favs,grow up - -,you make walls for fun or just to be popular and ppl kiss your a..?

This is NOT a popularity CONTEST,kai?

K I R A B O S H I !

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.