Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About LOVE - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kani

Kani

Spawn

I just felt bored and i wanted make a forum about LOVE what did you hear from your mom or dad about love when you were little or when you felt it what do you think it is...

I say that when you feel it, its like you can't get over that person and you feel like you want to be with them for the rest of your life and your heart just loves to be in warmth when you are around them.... if you agree...

I Want My Humanity Back!!!

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

I'd have to say that it's more of something along the lines of caring about someone. You don't really need to always be next to someone to love them, you may also not always wish for them to be near you, you can love someone and be able to part from them as they leave far away. I also think that when you are in love, you can also accept the fact that tehre will be problems and arguments between you two, as harash as they an get, however you also understand that regardless what happens, both sides will get out of it unharmed.

There are many misconceptions of love these days, mostly due to media coverage and influence, the media's portrayal of love is very one sided, and not really the big picture of this feeling and way of life. You can love someone, while hating them to the core, what i mean is something like, you love to hate this person, makes you feel good, you can't go on without it, it's lvoe isn't it? Just a deviation of it.

There are so many ways to expres love, the most common of course is romantic love. Now if we speak about romantic love, it jhas to be shared by both parties,. Love cannot be one sided, that is called admiration, or non-validated love. For it to be love, you and the one you likem must feel the same way, and you both should be able to tell eachother, in some way or anothjer, maybe not directly up front, but in some way you should both get your feelings known to eachother.

About love, you also love your family don't you? That's a different type of love alltogether also, love throughout friends, there are many types of love. All with their own unique identities.

love
that the holy connection
I love ( THE LOVE )

Signature
Avatar and signature made by my friend, DREAM.

Kani

Kani

Spawn

That was the most best explination i have ever gotten.. thx for pertisipating in this you are a very smart person Ex.. you actually took time out to type that and that is very admerable.. you have added a lot of details on it i don't think anyone can say anything else but just try though.. you have a great essence about you when it comes to love...

Quote by ex-paranoiaI'd have to say that it's more of something along the lines of caring about someone. You don't really need to always be next to someone to love them, you may also not always wish for them to be near you, you can love someone and be able to part from them as they leave far away. I also think that when you are in love, you can also accept the fact that tehre will be problems and arguments between you two, as harash as they an get, however you also understand that regardless what happens, both sides will get out of it unharmed.

There are many misconceptions of love these days, mostly due to media coverage and influence, the media's portrayal of love is very one sided, and not really the big picture of this feeling and way of life. You can love someone, while hating them to the core, what i mean is something like, you love to hate this person, makes you feel good, you can't go on without it, it's lvoe isn't it? Just a deviation of it.

There are so many ways to expres love, the most common of course is romantic love. Now if we speak about romantic love, it jhas to be shared by both parties,. Love cannot be one sided, that is called admiration, or non-validated love. For it to be love, you and the one you likem must feel the same way, and you both should be able to tell eachother, in some way or anothjer, maybe not directly up front, but in some way you should both get your feelings known to eachother.

About love, you also love your family don't you? That's a different type of love alltogether also, love throughout friends, there are many types of love. All with their own unique identities.

love..theres so many kind of love! theres friends, family, someone you want to be with, and simply just love itself. =] and yea..lk ex-paranoia said, three are many different ways to express love. to me, i think we all focus on the 'love of our life'. we have all this time to look for the 'one' and we rarely spend any time thinking about all the love we have around us ever since we were born. i don't know..is knowin who you'll be spending the rest of your life with more important than the love that was put in to bring you into this world?? x] love;its simple yet complex.

-teaego

Kani

Kani

Spawn

YEa but i really am just talking about mostly THe "1" like you said even though that all the love that brung you into the world.. i am just saying what do you feel when you love That "1" in your life how do you know it is there? when do you know that you are around that you will spend the rest of your life with them some people don't know the answer to that but i am very possitive you know you some one does...

Quote by teaegolove..theres so many kind of love! theres friends, family, someone you want to be with, and simply just love itself. =] and yea..lk ex-paranoia said, three are many different ways to express love. to me, i think we all focus on the 'love of our life'. we have all this time to look for the 'one' and we rarely spend any time thinking about all the love we have around us ever since we were born. i don't know..is knowin who you'll be spending the rest of your life with more important than the love that was put in to bring you into this world?? x] love;its simple yet complex.

I love my records mostly indie stuff, plus some really old sixties stuff. I feel the musicians that made
felt they wanted to give people something special. The same with some of my favorite anime and manga.
Its like a really special gift. Now I make music, and draw cartoons. I want to give people something
special. I really love the people that influence my work. People millions of miles away, that may not even
speak my language, but we must feel the same about many things, and thats real.

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

Kani

Kani

Spawn

Most People always say Love iz a Verb...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.