Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Proud of your country? - Minitokyo

Proud of your country?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

corse i am proud i mean im canadian.....

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I'm proud to be an American, but I'm not proud of the some of the decisions that have been made in this country.

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

I can honestly say I'm not proud to come from the US. This might get me some flames but I know that when I go overseas I lie about where I'm from. Citizens from quite a few other countries veiw the US with disdain and discontent. I know when I go overseas if I say I'm an American they attitude towards changes drastically. However if I say I'm Canadian or German (not a complete lie) they won't be quite so hostile towards me. I used to be a "proud" American but I've recently done research for a thesis I had to write and I found some really disturbing stuff about the way this country is represented. Just a suggestion to SolidSnake2017, read up on the Electoral College. If you already have and still stick with your earlier opinion then I commend you for being so patriotic and "faithful to your country". Optimism like that is something we sorely lack these days.

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

most of the time ya...but not with the war..our Prime Minister should never have got Oz involved.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

I say that I'm more protective over my country than proud of it, I'm from China, and I can't stand any bad sayings or actions against China, even though sometimes I understand that there is a reason and my country probably deserves it. However, I'm not biased, I view everything equally, I only feel down when others hold a bad attitude toward my country, and I do sometimes get mad because people often tend to misunderstand China (perhaps that's the way they are taught in school and in life, but I guess it's the same in every country).

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Uhhh...
I don't know, should I be proud of my country???
With all the corruption going on ahnd the lies?

i don't know... -_-

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

I'm proud to be a Filipino. why not? Philippines has many tourist spots to explore but the economy is quite down because of the issue about our president but still I'm proud to be a Filipino.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'm proud to be Filipino!!!

There is nothing much better than being Pinoy and being proud of it.

True Brown Style for life!!! (i'm not referring to TBS)

"Mga kababayan ko!!! Dapat na malaman nyo. Bilib ako sa kulay ko, ako ay Pilipino!!!" - Francis M.

Signature

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

95% of the Lebanese are proud of their country... I have to say I'm glad.

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

MizuhoKusanagi

MizuhoKusanagi

Snow angel

Nope.
Full of stupid and corrupted people.
Very hateful and non tollerant to other nations and races.
Good thing there isn't a lot of us, that's all I can say.

It's my top priority!!

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

Damn right I'm proud to be a Canadian but more importantly to me is my heritage,I am proud to be asian and every other thing lol my family has like over 75 backrounds so -_- but I am proud of my country,I'm proud to live here AND I'M proud I'M NOT living IN THE united states I have many friends over there but you couldn't pay me to live there.I am sorry to those who I offended by saying as such.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MizuhoKusanagi

MizuhoKusanagi

Snow angel

Oh and I would just like to say "cut THE BULL shit" to all those who say that America is the leader of the free world.
Ever since they came to that continet they have been at war with someone, aways bombing and killing someone, they tell the whole world how to live their lives and laughing at their culture.
They think they are angels with a few mistakes, but they have caused some of the worst crimes in history.
I am sorry if I have offended someone with this, but it is the truth.We always have simpathy for them but they have no simpathy for the rest.

It's my top priority!!

Quote by MizuhoKusanagiOh and I would just like to say "cut THE BULL shit" to all those who say that America is the leader of the free world.
Ever since they came to that continet they have been at war with someone, aways bombing and killing someone, they tell the whole world how to live their lives and laughing at their culture.
They think they are angels with a few mistakes, but they have caused some of the worst crimes in history.
I am sorry if I have offended someone with this, but it is the truth.We always have simpathy for them but they have no simpathy for the rest.

No country is perfect that's for sure.

Also, please remember that my thread was a simple interest in whether you are proud of your country and not about bashing other countries. ^_^'

MizuhoKusanagi

MizuhoKusanagi

Snow angel

I do not wish to bash the american country or people.
I simply am against the American army and the current goverment led by that 10 year old moron G.W.Bush.
And I would like to point out to thoose who make such statements.
The people are the least to blame.

It's my top priority!!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I am proud to be a Filipino even though I don't like politics here in the Philippines! Philippines is a great country and you may call it Paradise but due to some inconsistencies here, man, it's going nuts.

Again... I am proud to be a Filipino and proud to live at my country!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Aren't we all?
I live in Aussie, and I back it up all the way.
The only thing i'm not proud about is John Howard, who signed our troops into Iraq...for America's war! They got themselves into it, they can get out. I really don't want to go to war.

Signature Image
DON'T CLICK HERE!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!
YOU'D BETTER NOT!!!
Well, don't blame me if you do. I did warn you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Reisha

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

i realy am proud oto be an lithuanian you can say i a real patriot of my country :) :) !

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Am I proud to be an Australian?, somewhat. I am proud that we have come so far in such a short time compared to most other countries, and of the Australian thing about "giving it a fair go". I am ashamed of our government, and of the large amount of conservative and stupid people living here.

i'm proud with my country....
coz my country have something special that another country doesn't have

I'm not proud. I don't like Austria. It's ugly. xD

Quote by ipici'm proud with my country....
coz my country have something special that another country doesn't have

Can you elaborate? I think anyone who read your comment would want to know. :)

I live in the usa, and even though i'm proud of my county, i avoid the news other then entertainment news.

Nope, not proud I live in the usa.

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

I'm Canadian but i don't think i am that proud of Canada......mainly because people act stupid and stuff....

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.