Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DN Angel is the series any good? - Minitokyo

DN Angel is the series any good?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

DN Angel: is the series any good?
Just stumbled apound this series and I was wodering what the series is about and if its any good. I would like to know before I spent some cash in this series, also how many episodes does it have.
Well thanks in advance.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

yay! ^-^ Dn Angel is fun! It has 26 episedes :)

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Yes,they're very good.I didn't saw them all because i need to download them,but it's an interesting anime.I just love Dark,he's cool. :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

It' s fun and cute ^_^
i liked it a lot

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

i loved the manga but wasnt very impressed with the series.

got to about ep 8 then lost interest ....

i recomment the manga though ^_^

I think the series was very good. I would like to check out the manga too though and see how that is.

Yes it is good. You should read the manga though, the anime is boring.

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

heck yeah it is its freaking awesome

Signature Image

Kazana

Kazana

Embarassing Friend *sometimes*

The manga and anime are pretty different but but good. It matters if you are more serious or want a lot of fillers.

Good Friends are like good bras, they're hard to find , hold you up, and never let you down.

it's a pretty fair series... it's worth a watch... love the characters... Daisuke is the sweetest ^^ oh well... i bought the entire series for around $20... so i guess it's not that bad...

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i highly suggest the manga, the anime however...not as enjoyable. ^^;

Signature

Quote by Li-Meii highly suggest the manga, the anime however...not as enjoyable. ^^;

Yeah, that seems to be the same vibe I've gotten from people I've talked to. I've yet to watch or read, so I guess I'll go with the manga first. ^^

Yes, manga version is better ...

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

It is really good. It also depends on you too. I would watch the anime first then read the manga becuase it is more detailed. The anime is really fun to watch and manga is fun to read so just do both

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

I guess everyone's already said what I wanted to say... yeah the manga's much better than the anime but I think the anime's still great. I'd recommend it but it does depend on what your tastes are.

Signature Image

yeah its a very good series i love it

I've only watched the anime, so based on that, I have to say that it is a pretty good series. At least worth a watch. The half is however a little slow, but by the end it certainly picks up. Now, if you already read the manga, based on what other people have said, you probably will be disappointed. Watch the anime first and then read the manga.

For me, I was chasing the manga before the anime came out. So I'd say go for the anime doesn't quite live up to the manga. But that's all personal choice~ ^^ The manga is extremely good~ (and addictive~ hehe~) Ciao~

Visit http://www.thegirlinred.com ..... pwease? XD
Signature Image

i own the whole series i loved it but i downloaded it for free

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.