Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gate - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Hey there. I recently read the manga Gate and i was wondering if anyone else likes it? I think it not very well known but maybe someone out there knows of it! :)

I have never evne seen it or anything. Maybe I should check it out sometime if I can find it.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I liked the manga as well. Love the cover art of Vol 1. From whatI can tell, its a story about 4 guys that got hit by strange lightening and each later find themselves being host bodies for the Four Heavenly Beasts (Suzaku, Byakko, Gengu, and Seiryu ).
AD Vision is publishing the series. I'm patiently waiting for Vol 2 which is due to be out in July.

Signature

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Yeah i heard somewhere though that the series is only two volumes long but that cant be right can it? any ideas?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.