Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think of Mike Shinoda from likin park? - Minitokyo

what do you think of Mike Shinoda from likin park?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I was just wondering what you guys think of him cause I think he is hot ^_^

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Um. I love that band group! But what instrunmaent does he play again? I forgot. XD

Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

electric guitar I think they rule and hes also the vocalist

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh! Now I know what he plays. :) What is the drummers name do you know?

Signature Image

Linkin Park is my favorite band. He's cool but the coolest is Chester Benington :D

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

sorry I forgot ^_^'

Signature

Mike? God he is a hottie. ^_^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh, but I'm a guy. Guys don't say, "hot". We say, "cool". Yeah, he's cool. :)

Signature Image

They are all cool because they all members of Linkin Park.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by songprayeryunaThey are all cool because they all members of Linkin Park.

Yeah!! I 110% agree with you songprayeryuna!! XD

Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

oh ok but I'm a girl and we say "hot" and "cool" ^_^' sorry I'm just so weird

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by eclair-chanoh ok but I'm a girl and we say "hot" and "cool" ^_^' sorry I'm just so weird

Hey! Your not weird! But that's ok. I'm used to it! XD

Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

hehehehe anyway all I can say is "ahem,....LINKIN PARK rules!!!!! XD " *walks of stage*

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I really want to GO to a linkin PARK concert so bad!!! I'll do anything to go to that band! XD XD

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I'm not a very big fan of the grpoup coz my life is all anime (sorry for being weird ^^') But i think their both hot and cool ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

*bangs on table* "mike,mike,mike,mike"

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by eclair-chan*bangs on table* "mike,mike,mike,mike"

What? ^_^'

Signature Image

so i don't know if you all knew this, but he is working on a solo album of sorts, along the lines of the stuff on the linkin park: reanimation album. he is producing and playing all instruments, basically everything. i suspect he will have quite a few guests, but regardless, if you like linkin park or shinoda, definately be on the lookout for it.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by darkmanx58623so i don't know if you all knew this, but he is working on a solo album of sorts, along the lines of the stuff on the linkin park: reanimation album. he is producing and playing all instruments, basically everything. i suspect he will have quite a few guests, but regardless, if you like linkin park or shinoda, definately be on the lookout for it.

That's what my friend told me and she was like........screaming.........and you don't want to be near her when she does that....trust me... ^_^'

Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by eclair-chan*bangs on table* "mike,mike,mike,mike"

What? ^_^'

you know I'm a fan I told you I was weird ^_^' ..

Quote by darkmanx58623so i don't know if you all knew this, but he is working on a solo album of sorts, along the lines of the stuff on the linkin park: reanimation album. he is producing and playing all instruments, basically everything. i suspect he will have quite a few guests, but regardless, if you like linkin park or shinoda, definately be on the lookout for it.

ohh yeah I heard about that my freind told me ohh and that tokyopop is realising a comic style book that has to do with the breaking the habbit video cool huh? :D

Signature

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

*drops jaw* Mike shinoda.. hot hot hot.. i mean HOT alert and great musician.. as well as the band ^^ it rockx!!

Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Mike Shinoda. He sings like if he learned to rap Beastie Boys style.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by DaNukeMike Shinoda. He sings like if he learned to rap Beastie Boys style.

..........huh? o_0 o_0

Signature Image

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

mike is the only goond person in linkin park mostly because of "breaking thi habit<wich i am listening to right now>

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.