Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime do you constantly dream about? - Minitokyo

what anime do you constantly dream about?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

just asking cause me I ONLY dream about anime for some weird reason it's ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS dream about sasuke ans sakura from naruto scary am I the only one that only dreams about anime constantly?I hope I'm not the only one ^_^'

Signature

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

@eclair-chan

T_T i envy you, that you could dream of anime's

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i dream about...fruits basket, fullmetal alchemist, inuyasha, and tsubasa! idk ehy though...

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

I have dreams related to or about anime all the time. In fact, I'm starting to get worried about how frequently I dream of The Gate, which is NOT pleasant to dream about. *shudders*

Yeah, I do have a lot of FMA dreams. More often than not I'm dreaming I'm Ed doing weird things, though. XD Although, there was this one dream involving Van Fanel (from Escaflowne) and Pop Tarts that I've never fully understood...

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

hehehe lol, Well me I dream about Lumiere's power: "Particle" if you guys ever heard of it.^.^' But that's not everyday...What I dream of constantly is guys that I have a crushes on..lol..Hey eclair-chan probably your to obsessed with that couple or Sasuke ^_^'

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

:( oh! i remember! last time i dreamed of mizuho kazami, i dont remember exactly the whole thing i did XD

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I get scared sometimes it's always anime*shivers* it's never real life T_T

Signature

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Humn... I don't really dream often about anime. But last night I dreamed with Ranma 1/2, it was so strange. But I'd like to dream with Yukito Tsukishiro from Card captor sakura. :D

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Quote by ladygoofyhehehe lol, Well me I dream about Lumiere's power: "Particle" if you guys ever heard of it.^.^' But that's not everyday...What I dream of constantly is guys that I have a crushes on..lol..Hey eclair-chan probably your to obsessed with that couple or Sasuke ^_^'

I know I'm obbsessed but everyday! I mean I dont hate dreaming about it but it'sEVERY freaking DAY!

Signature

Bleachluv

Bleachluv

fma psycho =^.^=

fullmetal alchemist!!!!!! followed by Naruto, then Bleach. ^^ heh. they are pretty cool dreams too. I've had random dreams about other animes too.

"where did I come from and where am I going?"-Lust

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I dream about FMA, gits: Stand Alone Complex. InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Chrono Crusade, Rorouni Kenshin, and many more! I like to dream about them. :) It's kind of wierd in a way....

Signature Image

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

Quote by eclair-chan

Quote by ladygoofyhehehe lol, Well me I dream about Lumiere's power: "Particle" if you guys ever heard of it.^.^' But that's not everyday...What I dream of constantly is guys that I have a crushes on..lol..Hey eclair-chan probably your to obsessed with that couple or Sasuke ^_^'

I know I'm obbsessed but everyday! I mean I dont hate dreaming about it but it'sEVERY freaking DAY!

nice i dream elcair geting he butt kicked aroung by Lumiere witch is really funny

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

haha but my dreams are always cute ones that have to do with sasuaku XD

Signature

i dream about gundams( i wish i was a gundam pilot), and FMA(i want to use alchemy too), and some times about chobits( i want a persocon)

I dream about gundam seed/wing or Ah my Goddess or Final Fantasy!

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

It is wierd.... a mix of Read or Die, Inuyasha, and Yu Yu Hakisho.... : )

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I havent have dreams lately... even anime'sT.T.... I wish i could dream tooo......... again..... Y.Y

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I will be dreaming soon in like 3 more hrs and again more sasusaku yay XD

Signature

i dream about Magig Knight Rayearth...Card Captor Sakura and D.N.Angel

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

ahhhh the sweet life of anime thank goodness it was created ...now that I think about it I wonder who came up with the idea of anime wonder what lucky person started the whole genre who ever it was the he/she rules XD

Signature

hmmm.... after i finished all of cowboy bebop, i was always day dreaming. it would be so simple to be a bounty hunter of the likes in bebop. also ghost in the shell, the original movie is quite the mind f*ck if you get into what they are really talking about. you can get lost forever in it.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

I dream about all the anime i have seen as well as some that i will see soon.. like for example i dunno Midori no hibi the last eps or R.o.d the last eps too.. heh ^^

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I love anime soooooo much, but the problem is the i've never dreamt about anime , idon't know why, maybe because it's fake and not real.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

you are human...right? just playing ..I like dreaming about anime but not all the time for example last night I dreamt that orochimaru was about to kill me that was scarry x_x

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.