Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime do you constantly dream about? - Minitokyo

what anime do you constantly dream about?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Got one night i dream myself as the Eva pilot....riding this new Eva*keep hitting my head to remember wat i dream last 3 months*
Hmm..i forgotten most of it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

the anime i constantly dream of would be Naruto alway's hanging out with him and Sasuke.and a couple of time's it would be Bleach :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

i dream about itachi and sasuke and neji, um there are so many, but i have had reams of itachi and sasuke and squall :D

Emperor

The origin of it all

i've never actually dreamt about an anime, but then again i rarely have dreams

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

hmmm, the charecter i dream about the most is lacus clyne and cagali yula athha from gundam seed.

iarly

iarly

Anime Lover

X !!!! I dreamed about it for so long (nightmares, yeah, bad ones) that I got afraid of dreaming... I kinda miss those though. Specially one of the few that was NOT a nightmare and where Sorata didn't die... XD Guess that's why I'm so into Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles now...

Signature Image

I've been dreaming about Full Metal Alchemist lately. I also dremt about Trigun and Tenchi Muyo.

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I akways have creepy dreams!!! :sweat: I dreamt my school was exploding and everyone was signing the transformers theme song!!!! But normally it's a dream about me , Kakashi, Sakura , Naruto, and Sasuke!!!!!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

OliverDeep

OliverDeep

koigokoro soshite pi-su

I have a lot dreams of Naruto...lool...I think I think I'm like Naruto...Things that happen to me...just like Naruto...I like his personality...lool... ; )...That's all...LOVE AND peace!!!

Warawa imei kesshite henjou tame takou!!!
Signature

MT is made of LOVE and PEACE!!!

LOL...i neva dream about anime...but alwayz think bout ichigo..

Signature

--TEKKEN UNDEFEATABLE--

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I only have had one anime dream I remember. I believe I was in Shinji's place and was with Rei.

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

About every anime girl that I have seen under the sun...

CATGIRLS especially...

Signature

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Hentai.....j/k. It's usually whatever I'm currently watching. It's more like I wonder what will happen next.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Funny you should ask! Just had the weirdest dream... A mix of final fantasy, gundam seed and digimon (haven't thought about that in years!) Really weird. Wished there was a way to record and replay dreams... would be amusing.

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

I dont dream about animes: I just have some terrible nightmares XP

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Cobra, space pirate \o/ With all womens :d°°°°°

Signature Image
I am a NuGeneration & I squat French-Tribu

I think i've only really dreamed about Gundam Seed/Destiny, usually i'm Kira in them or Kira is in them. Athrun was a few of my dreams too and we were fighting. o-o

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

lol wierd dreams cat-girls under the sun? lol thats nice I alwayas for some reason always think of my fav anime couple .......sasusaku!

Signature

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i dont dream about anime constantly, but ive had a few dreams about Fruits Basket and DN Angel :D

Signature

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

mhh I don't really dream about Anime's^^

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

whenever i go to bed thinking about anime, it's always about ghost in the shell

My dream are so weird! they're a mingle with every books, manga and anime I've read or seen! ^_^' Lately it was InuYasha(hmm more sesshoumaru than inuyasha ;) ) and a book I'm reading.
Don't ask me why sesshou was ridding a horse :sweat:

Signature
. ~ * ~ * ~ My Newest Wallie: Deadly Night ~ * ~ * ~ .

I am a member of COLORFULL WALLIES! ~ Free--Wallers ~ Sesshomaru-Luvin

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

LOL sesshoumaru ridding a hoarse? lol nice heheheh cant imagine him watching him ridding that

Signature

fray

fray

The lost one

I never dreamed about animes, only real places or people or things, sometimes I dream about places I never was or people I don't know but never anime.

Signature Image

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.