Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime do you constantly dream about? - Minitokyo

what anime do you constantly dream about?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Usually I dream about a mixed of all the animations I can remember and put them into a new animation I haven't finished yet or combine them because they are related in some way. Like Cowboy Bebop with Trigun. Samurai Champloo with Inuyasha. Things like that. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Kamiw

LOVELESS

i never dream abt anime
i usually dream that i'm gonna find somthg or fell tt_tt

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

gundam seed.... why? I dont know... Kira and Athrun and we play tennis.... re-accuring dream

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

gundam seed destiny's finale!!!!!!! hehehe

i dream about x1999
in my dream i have talk with Kamui but
i'm die too T^T
that's so bad

Bastard! I am a king of a country called Annihilatorium. :) It has trees of steel and soil of iron...

Acyx

Ork Warlord

I used to dream, although those days are gone now. When I did dream, it was often of a bizarre extended Tenchi Muyo esque universe (same cast, different scenario) in which several of my sci-fi roleplay ideas spilled over into a collective unconcious melting pot, producing the most outlandish and wonderful things I have ever seen. Unfortunately, that dream does not recur, and I of course miss it terribly.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I dream about all the good looking naruto characters!Weird but only once in a long while if i put my mind to it. :D Lots of ther anime I dream about too but now recently lots of naruto.

Sometimes I have a bunch of characters from all sorts of different anime beating up each other or doing something nice!Hehehehe.........good ol' dreams always make me think and laugh in the morning.

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

its like a mix of dragon ball and naruto most of the time, sometimes its like full metal.
last week was a liiiiiitle wierd, it was like initial d with naruto and evangelion(don`t judge me ^_^')

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

MewShinobi

MewShinobi

Looks Can Be Deceiving

I dream about anime all the time.I always dream about Naruto.Once, I had a dream about saving Gaara from a evil villain, kinda like Akatsuki.Gaara:*blush*Can you stop telling them about that dream?Me:Not!Well, I was running away from robots and from their leader from killing me, but they hit me a couple times.Then, I heard someone saying to go to the gymnasium to find Gaara, so I raced off.The leader of the bad guys almost got to me, I kept on running into the hospital and found the gymnasium, I think.I saw Gaara all bandaged up and the bad guy right next to him.Then, he said that if I move any step near Gaara, then Gaara will suffer horrible pain.I stepped back away from Gaara, and then the bad guy dissappeared.I moved closer to Gaara, and nothing.I ran to him and hugged him so tightly.I kept saying his name until I heard footsteps.I said sorry to Gaara and came back where I was standing.The bad guy came in and saw than I wasn't moving anywhere close to him.Then, I woke up to my alarm.That was the most best Naruto dream I had so far.Usually, I had dreams of Naruto because I kinda made a Naruto shrine.Every night I give an offering for Naruto and the others, usually, if the food looks clay like or doesn't look real, then the spirits had ate their offering.That happened many times.Well, I'm kinda a obsessed with Naruto then any other person, I think.Well, that enough for now.Bye!^_^

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Onegai Teacher ^^ and some dreams of guilty gear

i mostly dream about Inuyasha and saiyuki........

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

I have never dreamed about anime, cant figure out how o do it, no it does not work witth just watching anime before I sleep, done that for years

i dont dream about anime

the classic one for me is still macross... flying around, transforming, shooting up aliens.

i envy you, that you could dream of anime's

>.<

I used to dream about Hellsing alot, they were..really...weird. More recently Ive dreamed about Naruto though.

all xD!!

but ToT

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

If I do dream about anime it's just about watching it,although I've dreamt about characters before.

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

I don't dream about particular animes, but I do dream in the anime style...which is kinda of freaky when you see your friends and family in the anime style...

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

i do not always dream about animes... but if i do then it's mostly ichigo 100%.....

I dream about Naruto. I just Love that show! ^_^

I don't have dreams about single anime.It's always crossvers.The last one was about Sailormoon and Slayers.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

hahahaha naruto is like SO cool it pawns all I always dream about that series every DAY hehehe

Signature

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.