Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime do you constantly dream about? - Minitokyo

what anime do you constantly dream about?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

I'm a wierd cookie. I often have dreams of Bubblegum Crisis.

Card Captor Sakura, Ah! Megami Sama, Fruits Basket, Tsubasa Chronical, Elfen Lied

wow lol i never thought about it, but now that i do think about it i do dream about animes like every night..... i watch like at least one new episode of something or another a day and thats what i dream about, like lately its been envangelion, i love this show.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

hehehehe anime I love it since I was like 6 or 7 O_o so mainly I never miss them if I do I get grumpy hmpf *chibi puffed up checks* I need my anime hehehe but I guess since I watch naruto alot and the fact that I like sasusaku alot I dream about it hehehe :nya:

Signature

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

i have only dreamed about one anime and that is beck.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

Well if a dream it is prob my favirite characters out of many series in the same dream.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

All these bunches of anime welded together

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Hokuto no Ken
Saint Seiya

me is a mixed up version of a bunch of animes revolving around me being with sia from shuffle and nerine lol as i try to save them from people or being who try to kill them

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

well i know one dream was of A!MG but i remember a dream a lil while back about A!MG and being on TV XD, it was screened at like 12am lol, found out later on that, thats the time its aired each week O_o

Signature Image

Inuyasha prob the most right now. Like this evil person I knew made me dream about Naraku in a weird way once. and that dream was to freaky. I can't go in details about it. I'd prob get in trouble. Lets just say I wanta kill the person now.

but most of my Inuyasha dreams are cool! ^_^ I remb I used to dream about yami marik and yugioh more..but now inuyasha took over.

hmm Mahou sensei negima ^^

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

ok soo it seems that I now dream about Vincent Valentine and yuffie kisaragi my new obsessesion >_<

Signature

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

I always dream about Onegai Twins and then about Maburaho. Really warm stories in those and then sometimes manga as well like vagabond and angel sanctuary....

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

cool

Signature

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

i dream a lot about Tsubasa RC...

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I dont heh havent watched it yet...say it got licensed by FUNImation didn't?,oh well random thought,my dreams are now becoming school related ones >_<

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

I'm constantly dreaming about DN Angel! Dark is sooo HoTT. I dream of him sweeping me of my feet and stuff! *starts daydreaming*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

lol yay for dark he's the smex XD

Signature

all the time.....

PureEyes

PureEyes

dreamer <3

i'm dreaming about d.n.angel and nana

yeah... I have some dreams about anime but recently I was dreaming about SHUFFLE... Asa rules!...:)

BloodyTenshi

BloodyTenshi

Fallen Angel

always dreaming about bleach or naruto sometimes both...

to fall so deep and then try to get out of the despair in which you locked yourself in. . .

I once dreamed of Pita-Ten and Halo...it was weird because it was like the characters from Pita-Ten were fighting everything from Halo (big fight scene between Misha and Covenant Scarab)...then I had an even weirder one about Iriya no Sora (even though I've only seen images) and War of the Worlds...once again...they seemed to be conflicting. Go Tripods! xD

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.