Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime do you constantly dream about? - Minitokyo

what anime do you constantly dream about?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

I have to admit i constantly dream about vampire animes for some reason. perhaps i'm fascinated (and a little scared?!) by them.

I dream about Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Lupin The 3rd, and Cowboy Bebop. Also combination of One Piece and Full Metal Alchemist.

When I dream about anime then I donĀ“t dream about an anime series that already exists but I create new animes...It is fun to remember the animes I dreamed of last night!^^

i mostly dream of comic-party of the character mizuki *drools*

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

Bleach!

"He does not love who does not show love" - Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Well...once I watched too much of PoT and when I went to sleep, I dreamt of none other than PoT. That's the only anime I remember dreaming about. I don't remember what the dream was about but I remember waking up and telling my brother about it.

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

XD I dream of Hao asakura or Yoh Asakura or the others from Shaman King XD My fandom overruled me and took over my dreams XD They're awesome though.. and cute XD >>; Also kinda creepy when Hao appears XD I'm always like 'o.o' and he has that good ol' evil grin. Then he smiles--a REAL smile not a fake and not a maniac smile XD They're realy cute. I also dreamt one time of FMA >> it was very strange.. XD And One Piece --; VERY confusing. XD

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

Well, I dream of a few anime's. FMA, NGE, and Girls Bravo. >.<

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I need help all I dream about is yuffietine!

Signature

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

Not Anime, but a 'game'.
Battle Realms; LONG LIVE THE LOTUS CLAN.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.