Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which show is da best? - Minitokyo

which show is da best?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

just wondering your peeps opinions about shows! which do you think is the ultimate best?

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

WOW thoughs are all great shows ohhh *thinks really hard* it is between Friends and that 70 show hmmm....... Friends!!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

hm....i think i would either choose That 70's Show or 24! those are the best! :D

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Friends is definitely the best! Funniest for sure. Although I kinda like American Idol too... hehe

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

I know most of those shows, just dun watch them. Gaah! I watch too much anime! *runs and hides behind sofa*

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Of those on the poll my pick is 24, however I believe that Arrested Development, The Apprentice and Lost are better (And that's not even counting older shows like Seinfeld and Third Rock From The Sun).

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

yea! these are all great shows!

Signature

CSI las vegas its the best, also that 70's show, south park its cool, the simpson, married whit childrens its cool to...

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i like that 70 show but at times i get hook to 24.

That 70's show is the best on the list. But the best ones ever are Simmpsons, Monty Python and South Park.

I will say Friends

What? no CSI.

ooof

Indecisive

definately friends.

i'm a loozer.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I think Friends is the best followed by Tha 70's show

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

i think that Friends is the best show...

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

Out of that list, I chose Friends, mainly because of the spin-off Joey, its hillarious

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.