Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 heylo-ho-diddly~ - Minitokyo

heylo-ho-diddly~

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Treyn

Treyn

Rabu Chaser <3

Okay, is it just me, or did that just sound weird? o.O Anyway, hi! I'm Treyn. I can sound like a cat. And I'm new. It's my first time actually seeing or even hearing about this place, and I'm pretty excited! I'm not much of a drawing person, which is why I can't really join Deviantart (sadly, all I can do is view all the lovely pics.. and wish that someday I can draw like them), but I like to make random wallpapers. And, yesh- I have some artbooks waiting to be scanned. Thus, I am now HERE! ^0^

If you welcome me now, I'll give you a cute fuzzy little blue bunny who can do nothing but raid your fridge for carrots and root beer! <3

...for if you don't follow it, it may follow you...
Signature
i am: californian - flip - kyo fan

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

welcum oh Treyn.. ^^ i guess i got root beer from you.. keke.. my fav.. :D
enjoy and have here in mt oh~~~

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Welcome, now where's my bunny? >=o
Hope you enjoy your stay at MT, and hoping to see some interesting work from you. :)

Treyn

Treyn

Rabu Chaser <3

Whee~ I've been welcomed. I'm pretty sure I'll shall enjoy this place.
For some reason I don't feel so sleepy... Hooray for Starbucks and their Vanilla Bean Frap w/ Shots of Espresso!

Kkies, one for you.. and you.. *hands over 2 eevil-lookin blue bunnies to Ayane & Orangina* heheheh.. Have fun! xD

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hi and welcome... Being cute is already doing something, I think... Furthermore, blue happens to be my favourite colour. Give me the bunny.

Oh. Have fun at MT.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by TreynWhee~ I've been welcomed. I'm pretty sure I'll shall enjoy this place.
For some reason I don't feel so sleepy... Hooray for Starbucks and their Vanilla Bean Frap w/ Shots of Espresso!
Kkies, one for you.. and you.. *hands over 2 eevil-lookin blue bunnies to Ayane &amp; Orangina* heheheh.. Have fun! xD

eevil-looking blue bunnies??? O.o throw back at Treyn.. keke.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Treyn

Treyn

Rabu Chaser <3

oh? did i say eevil? eep! i probably gave you guys the wrong one, then. *gives ayane the "angelic"-lookin blue bunny and gives the poor, discarded eevil bunny to cardmage instead*

really, what is wrong with being eevil? so they want to take over the world, and rid the earth its supply of oxygen for the fishies, but dammit! eevil blue bunnies are animals too! OX

Signature

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

welcome o new one hope ya have fun here at mt,and if ya looking for some friends im open ,anyway have fun post lots and make alot of friends,oh yeah nice userpage to,later ^_^

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

hey thanks for being in MT community, hopefully you will find this site interesting,

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Hello Treyn, welcome to Minitokyo :)

Treyn

Treyn

Rabu Chaser <3

eee~ Thanks! I'm sure I will~! <3

Signature

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

well.............heyo-ho-didly or whatev 2 u 2! MT is great, i'm not a fab drawing person either but the galeries r grrrreat! i'll add u to my FL! :) the spam lounge is also a lot of fun!

Todlie-doodlie-doo! :P

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

welcome
hope you enjoy your time here and make many friends
cya around

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Treyn! If you haven't yet, be sure to read the noob bibles in the help fourm. Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.