Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP!!! Mozilla firefox prob! - Minitokyo

HELP!!! Mozilla firefox prob!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

HELP!!! Mozilla firefox prob! Help me I cant use mozilla firefox 0.1 I cnat got to minitokyo.net! I'm currently using opera buttjust a demo... please help me! an error apears when i got MT it says: Operation timed Out I'm not familiar with FF and O but i have troubles w/ IE so i cant visit MT! please help me!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cheetara56

onigiri queen

i have no problems with ff... maybe you should uninstall and reinstall FF just to make sure that there aren't any bugs.

||
[yume ni anata to issho, happii ni naru koto]

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Read these:
Problem with connecting to MT
operation timed out

Signature Image

mariska

mariska

Ruka

Yeah I use Mozilla too, and I don't have problems either.

Signature
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

That's MT running slow. Not your system. There is a heavy load running here with all the users logging on. I also get thatg error at the peak hours of 9am - 10am (eastern standard time north america)

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah, it ain't your browser. but wait a sec, did i just read that right? firefox 0.1? the latest firefox is 1.04.. if i read it corrctly, then you got to upgrade at least..

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I'm just trying FF out first and I'm just getting familiarized with it...

So It's not my system but MT?

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i personally don't know why but i think its probably because minitokyo is having its downtime so it might be slow.

have you tried downloading FireFox from Mozilla site? What I have isn't a trial version though..

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

mIne isnt a trial... but i'm not sure if i'll upgrade it other FF users whose FF are upgraded also encounter this prob... I'm able to Use FF now! May be MMt is the one having Troubles...

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Trial version of Firefox? No such thing exists.

As for your problem, it's either your system or MT. I'm willing to say it's MT though, since I have random 404's and time outs. I use Firefox too, and this doesn't happen unless there is a reason. Not just random.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello :), a problem with ff huh? i think its not because of ff.
uhhm first try to install the latest version of ff
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-1.0.4&os=win&lang=en-US
ohh yeah and there is no trial version
i hope it will work :)
well...
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

just try re-downloading it again. if you use dialup like me, it will take you an approximate 30 minutes. p.s. it is best to save the installer in your pc because it can cause crashing (that was in my case anyway..).

finally, install it. it should work. by anychance MT is not loading it is possible either of the 2:

a) MT's downtime.
b) You have a virus in your pc.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

version 0.1? Oo Use 1.0.4, why are you useing 0.1? Update and maybe delete the cache, there are sometimes problems with old cache.

Signatures suck

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Quote by astaHELP!!! Mozilla firefox prob! Help me I cant use mozilla firefox 0.1 I
cnat got to minitokyo.net! I'm currently using opera buttjust a demo...
please help me! an error apears when i got MT it says: Operation timed
Out I'm not familiar with FF and O but i have troubles w/ IE so i cant
visit MT! please help me!

If minitokyo timeouts, its not a browser problem.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

the easiest way is try to ping minitokyo
just put in "ping www.minitokyo.net" in your command prompt, see if it times out there, if it does, then its a MT problem, if not, then its a firefox problem
but i would bet u gonna run into trouble if u use firefox 0.1

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.